• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you like lots of salt?

Do you like lots of salt?

• Total voters
I like salt but too much of it just ruins whatever I'm eating. It takes away the flavor and just makes it taste like you dumped an entire salt shaker into your mouth.

I don't like plain table salt, no. I like different salts for different things. I pretty much only use fine sea salt when I'm baking, but for accenting, I like to use fleur de sel or Himalayan pink sea salt. I like to infuse my fleur de sel with vanilla bean sometimes.

i put salt on absolutely everything like EVERYTHING i even put it on toast like its so weird but i HATE the taste of salt on its own and i hate hate hate overpowering salty foods like soy sauce yuck
i use it as a flavour enhancer nothing more

I usually like to add a lot of salt and pepper on most things, I add more pepper though

I LOVE salty foods, but I never add salt to dishes, if that makes sense. I'll shake on some pepper, but never salt. Salty sauces are fair game though and I drench my food in them :p

I am a huge sucker for salt! >.<; I put it on almost anything... especially certain fruits. Salt on grapefruit, tomatoes, and watermelon is soooo good ♫

Yessss I love salty food! I don't put salt on my food though because the salt is usually added while cooking. o:

I usually don't even taste the difference if I put salt on stuff so I usually don't put any at all

Back