• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ✘Kiriko's Graphic Shop!✘ [CLOSED]

Kiriko

It's Kiriko, not Kirito.
Bells
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (11) +
Hello! I need some TBT, and I'm opening this little shop.
I usually like to work on photoshop, so I'm selling some graphic stuff.

5585737_ZFvkJ.gif

For exaple, we have, for 7 TBT, these little banners with acnl villagers! If you want me to add your villagers' sprites, the price is 20 TBT (for this, I'll add some example later)
4ITN2mE.jpg

XEB7ycK.png

yIIXohn.png

GQesayI.png

S1efZ2m.png
If you want one of these banners, just tell me these things {I prefer that you give me the image I have to use for it. If I don't find any cute fan art, I'll use the official ones (For official, I mean thise kind: 1, 2)}
Fonts: choose between these three! I'll add more in the future c:
Background: choose your background here and tell me its coordinates! (ex. B1, C3, etc.). Don't worry about the color. I can change it. For example, this can become this. If you don't want any of these, tell me your ideas or give me a background that you would like for your banner!
Code:
[b]Banner[/b]
Villager:
Official art or fan art? (Optional: link me a picture I should use):
Chosen background:
Original or recolored?
Font:
Name of the mayor:
Friend code:
Dream code:

5585737_ZFvkJ.gif

I can do this kind of avatar for you for 10 TBT.
NHROdqk.png
The form:
Code:
[b]Icon[/b]
Stock:
Preferences (colors, background, etc.):

5585737_ZFvkJ.gif

Then, we have sets like these, but they costs a bit more: 50TBT. But, if you don't want the icon, they cost 35TBT.
QhTxKtH.png
KicJqUc.png

m4JyeUW.png
SjH9odL.png

Ajxm1Dn.png
UeNVAOU.png

mAxzaAM.png
D1bMrx7.png

The form:
Code:
[b]Set[/b]
Stock:
Background: (optional)
Other preferences: (optional)

5585737_ZFvkJ.gif

I'd like if, when you request me something, you give me more indications on what you want for your work. But.. Please, if you request something, be patient ;v; I'm a student and so I have to study a lot of hours of the day.
Oh, I think I'll do banners first. Making them is simple and takes few minutes. For sets and avatars, first come, first serve c:

The payment.
About the payment, it's youre choice. You can pay me before I start working or I'll advertise you when it's ready, and you can send the TBT. Notice: if you don't pay me, I won't give you your banner/avatar/set.
Thank you everyone c:
Notice: I DON'T DRAW. I ONLY EDIT PICTURES.

5585737_ZFvkJ.gif

Completed works:
✘mcwhyte11✘
bWns8Nw.png

✘Aidaen✘
MPpY7gZ.png

✘Vertigo✘
f89PWHV.png

✘Blossom56✘
oVhjzl1.png

✘Luckypinch✘
GILZsSb.png

f5mM41e.png

✘Sizzi✘
XuNTiOR.png
✘SensaiGallade✘
UCsUJY8.png

✘MayorEvvie✘
qD4UygV.png
PoiOxfE.png

✘ Aidaen ✘
X8H7uml.png

To do list 1O SLOTS AVAIABLE (if they're full, I won't accept any requests)
1.//
2.//
3.//
4.//
5.//
6. //
7.//
8.//
9.//
1O.//

✘Azura - 7 TBT
✘Papyrus - 7 TBT

sometimes I forget that people paid me. Tell me if you notice your name here if you paid :3

Last edited:
Villager (or another stock): Marshal
Color of the background: Anything (marshmallow-y background, if that's okay, if not its up to you)
Friend code: 2535-3750-8826
Dream code: 5300-5793-5264

Your signatures are so adorable! I hope I didn't sound too picky. I'll pay you asap

Aw, of course I'll work on it as soon as possibile c: But I noticed that you paid a lot more :eek:

Last edited:
Your prices seemed low (but ive never bought a banner though so idk) so chipping in a few extra bells seemed to be a great way to kick off your new amazing shop. *throws on shades because I'm ultra nice* lel

Your prices seemed low (but ive never bought a banner though so idk) so chipping in a few extra bells seemed to be a great way to kick off your new amazing shop. *throws on shades because I'm ultra nice* lel

aww, you're so nice <3
Btw, I'm going to do your sign tomorrow, since now I'm on another computer and here I don't have photoshop c:

Can we order multiple banners at once? Or are we only allowed to order 1 Banner at a time?
I might want one for every villager I want in my town.

aww, you're so nice <3
Btw, I'm going to do your sign tomorrow, since now I'm on another computer and here I don't have photoshop c:

no problem, just let me know when it's done ^_^

Can we order multiple banners at once? Or are we only allowed to order 1 Banner at a time?
I might want one for every villager I want in my town.

Oh, of you want I can do it ^^ but you're going to wait a bit more c:

I've got two banners here, one for a villager for 7 TBT and another for 50 TBT. Should I pay you now or when you finish?

Villager: Kyle
Color of the background: Dark Blue or Dark Purple
Name of the mayor: Vlad
Friend code: 4527-9869-2177
Dream code: 5000-6200-3978

Stock: Sheep Villager Vesta
Background: Light Blue or Lilac
Other preferences: The same size as the one that says 'eppe', can you make it say 'Aidaen' please?

Villager (or another stock): Marshal
Color of the background: Anything (marshmallow-y background, if that's okay, if not its up to you)
Friend code: 2535-3750-8826
Dream code: 5300-5793-5264

Your signatures are so adorable! I hope I didn't sound too picky. I'll pay you asap

if you havent started yet, could you make the words say 'Maddy' I'm thinking about a username change soon. If not then thats totally fine too, I don't want to inconvenience you.

I've got two banners here, one for a villager for 7 TBT and another for 50 TBT. Should I pay you now or when you finish?

Villager: Kyle
Color of the background: Dark Blue or Dark Purple
Name of the mayor: Vlad
Friend code: 4527-9869-2177
Dream code: 5000-6200-3978

Stock: Sheep Villager Vesta
Background: Light Blue or Lilac
Other preferences: The same size as the one that says 'eppe', can you make it say 'Aidaen' please?

That's OK c: no problem for the payment, you can send your TBT when your requests are done.
Just one question: for the 50tbt one, do you also want the icon? If not, the price is different c:

if you havent started yet, could you make the words say 'Maddy' I'm thinking about a username change soon. If not then thats totally fine too, I don't want to inconvenience you.
Yep, of course! No problem~

Last edited:
happy early birthday cherry
fu.ckk the mods and f.uckk the furry haters who draw gijinkas all day u deserve sex gurrrrrl lmao uwu xdxdxdxdxdxd
2b9f567619688173493f4a3ea9d3dbbb.jpg

Last edited:
you make some excellent signatures! i would love to see more from you. <3

if you got the chance, would it be possible if i get a signature made by you? here are the details:

Villager: muffy
Color of the background: whatever colour you choose!
Nane of the mayor: summer
Friend code: 3480-2986-3461
Dream code: 6500-6717-5565

if you can't do any of this though, then that's fine! i understand that you're a busy student. thanks for reading! c:

No prob, I can do it! Adding you to the list c:

Can I request a non-AC signature without the icon or does that require a set? I don't mind paying 50 tbt, I was just curious.

Can I request a non-AC signature without the icon or does that require a set? I don't mind paying 50 tbt, I was just curious.

Yep, of course!
I should add that option c: The price without the avatar is 35tbt.

Back