Mafia SS3 Mafia 3 - Dad vs Dad vs Dad

daniel, you and i won
i was super saint, you were townie and ness was mafia

super saint ability kills the person who "hammer" votes me
aka the person who lycnhes me
ness was the last person to vote me

I should have done the townie claim and we all would have been happy and lynched danny

super saint ability

I would have voted Ness if you just said you were a saint. But doesn't matter you both die and i win, yay.

- - - Post Merge - - -

daniel, you and i won
i was super saint, you were townie and ness was mafia

super saint ability kills the person who "hammer" votes me
aka the person who lycnhes me
ness was the last person to vote me

Yeah, i knew what a saint was. But i was confused on your actual roles.

I would have voted Ness if you just said you were a saint. But doesn't matter you both die and i win, yay.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, i knew what a saint was. But i was confused on your actual roles.

eh sorry
i wanted to use my role ok
i could've claimed mafia there and we might've won

Ness, if you had just kept your vote on blu for a tiny bit longer, you could have won.

Blu Rose (Dad) was deemed the guilty one, the three dads had come to a majority. They packed his bags, threw him out along with the magazine. Little did they know that while he was gone, he took the magazine to a forensic lab and had it tested for certain human material, and something of N e s s (Dad-in-Law)'s was stuck between the pages. Dad never returned to the house, at least not until his letter of the DNA test was sent to his son and daughter and law. When that letter was received...

N e s s (Dad-in-Law) was thrown out of the house, and never came back.

And so Daniel (Stepdad) was left all on his own in terms of dadness. He is dad of the house until the actual dad returns. And he wishes he would, he feels sorry about the whole ordeal. Then, when on the news it was shown that N e s s (Dad-in-Law) tracked down Blu Rose (Dad) and committed a murder-suicide.

And so Daniel (Stepdad), an innocent dad, was left as the son's only remaining father figure, although he doubts he'll never be seen as such. The son misses his dad, and his mother cries about it all the time, always saying when he's brought up in conversation, "He was a saint..."

Town wins!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Now if you don't mind, I'm off to do some binge drinking.

Back