• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying 29 Jacob's Ladders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I will add you and open my gates! Ty so much

I would like to buy as many as you have, could you do 2 tbt each?

Yeah thats fine, I'm busy for around half an hour atm but when I'm free ill count them and send you a PM

Ok, I will add you and open my gates! Ty so much

I would like to buy as many as you have, could you do 2 tbt each?

No prob, i'm breeding lots of hybrids atm and i have many black and gold roses on my other town too. How many are you aprox looking for ?

No prob, i'm breeding lots of hybrids atm and i have many black and gold roses on my other town too. How many are you aprox looking for ?

I dont need anymore black, but I could use maybe around 50 gold? I havent counted the spaces yet hahah sorry

If you want 50 i can do that for you, it'll take me a bit of time tho if thats okay? ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

1 tbt each as well :)

If you want 50 i can do that for you, it'll take me a bit of time tho if thats okay? ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

1 tbt each as well :)

That would be fantastic!! Thank you so much!! Also, please take your time with it, no rush

It's okay! Will you b on tonight? im free for the rest of today and tomorrow

I don't know my plans for today yet, but I should be here, and if not I am free tomorrow

How much are you buying for? Sold some at 4tbt each last time buttt that may be an outlier and idk prices so can you name a price? Lolol

How much are you buying for? Sold some at 4tbt each last time buttt that may be an outlier and idk prices so can you name a price? Lolol

I can do 3 TBT at most I think, if that's ok with you?

I have a load i can sell you for tbt but it wil have to be tonight as i am off to work?

I have a load i can sell you for tbt but it wil have to be tonight as i am off to work?

That sounds good to me! Would you be able to sell 29 of them for 72 tbt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back