• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villager Move-In Question

dirky

Bells
a few days ago, i had marina in my campsite and convinced her to move into my town. i had 9 villagers at the time. between then and now, i had invited a couple of people over and apparently one of their voided villagers is moving in instead. does this mean i wont get marina until someone else moves out, or i wont get her period? thanks!
(this is my first post, so hopefully i'm doing it right!)

if you invited her before you picked up someone's voided villager, she should've overwrited that villager. she should've moved in the next day, actually. somehow you must've either quit without saving by accident or maybe you didn't convince her to move in but you thought you had?
but regardless if you have the voided villagers plot in your town now, it's too late; you can't get Marina until you have an empty space in your town again, and you'll have to hope she's in your campsite again or buy her off someone here. :c​

augh i KNOW i convinced her to move in, so i probably forgot to save? but whatever, i cant go back u _ u thanks!

One time it took Croque two days to plot I think. Maybe three. Regardless, what crash said is true. Now that you have ten villagers it's too late 😔

Oh man that sounds frustrating, I guess you must have quit without saving and not realized it :c Would you like me to VM you if I ever get Marina into my cycling town?

Back