• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Island rares, art, and stuff!

nice. Id like to get two toy hammers, the island kitchen, the red wetsuit (thats the stripped one right?) and the concrete floor. 40 tbt? and also could u reserve them for me? cant really play now. i can pay reservation fees if u want

nice. Id like to get two toy hammers, the island kitchen, the red wetsuit (thats the stripped one right?) and the concrete floor. 40 tbt? and also could u reserve them for me? cant really play now. i can pay reservation fees if u want

Sorry I replied to yours on accident. I feel stupid I thought you were Mayor Luff. So sorry!

i'd love if i could get a toy hammer for 150k? let me know if that's too low- i haven't really dealt in igb often :')

thank youuu! :blush:

Sure! Whatever you want is fine. Oh and also I found a Beautiful Statue!

Ack, I got distracted! So, I will give you the Toy Hammer, Red and Pink Wetsuit, and Beans just the statue.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here's my only problem, I'm kinda hit or miss because of school so I can't guarantee I'll be on tomorrow.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much for your black wetsuite and one of all each of ur art?

So I didn't see it at first, but my updated art list didn't save. There's like different 7 pieces up for grabs, how about 175,000 bells?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'd love if i could get a toy hammer for 150k? let me know if that's too low- i haven't really dealt in igb often :')

thank youuu! :blush:

That should be fine. c:

Hi! Could I possibly get a pink wetsuit, ukulele, straw hat, and a silver slingshot? How much would you like for all of that? :)

Hi! Could I possibly get a pink wetsuit, ukulele, straw hat, and a silver slingshot? How much would you like for all of that? :)

I thought I updated my tool list. I'm sorry I don't have the slingshot anymore. If I ever come across another one I'll try to let you know.
Would you like to pay in IGB or TBT? I'll be honest, I don't know the TBT bell rate here.

Hey, I am definitely interested in the following goods of yours:

~ Ancient Statue
~ Gallant Statue
~ Basic Painting
~ Perfect Painting
~ Fine Painting

Since you would help me finish my art section through this order and I am feeling very generous today, how does 200 TBT sound to you? :D

Hey, I am definitely interested in the following goods of yours:

~ Ancient Statue
~ Gallant Statue
~ Basic Painting
~ Perfect Painting
~ Fine Painting

Since you would help me finish my art section through this order and I am feeling very generous today, how does 200 TBT sound to you? :D

That's fine with me! I'll get the order ready. Do you wanna pick up or deliver?

That's fine with me! I'll get the order ready. Do you wanna pick up or deliver?

Awesome, I will be glad to pickup if you are short on time at the moment! :D I also am glad to host a delivery as well if you have more time! :) Whichever works best for you! o/

Last edited:
Awesome, I will be glad to pickup if you are short on time at the moment! :D I also am glad to host a delivery as well if you have more time! :) Whichever works best for you! o/

I'll go open my gates. I just realized I miscounted the amount of perfect paintings I had, I thought I had two and it turns out I only had one and I traded the painting to my friend. I have all the other pieces though, feel free to alter the price as you see fit.

I'll go open my gates. I just realized I miscounted the amount of perfect paintings I had, I thought I had two and it turns out I only had one and I traded the painting to my friend. I have all the other pieces though, feel free to alter the price as you see fit.

Sounds like a plan, I'll see you very soon then! :D It is all good, I will still pay you 180 since I am buying 4 pieces of art at 40 TBT each (160 TBT total) plus give you an extra 20 TBT for expediting this order so quickly! :D

how much igb would you want for these
bubble wand, pink glow wand, all of your pink hydrangeas, all of your white azaleas, and one of each art you have ?

Last edited:
Back