• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is making you happy?

Izzy Reincarnated

ボケ!!!!&#
Bells
Jack
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
The knot in my stomach has been undone. I can finally eat and swallow without feeling pain, thanks to 5 hours of sleep I somehow managed to get.

exo's new winter album just dropped 40 minutes ago.
and i'm already a disgusting mess. i hate them all. :'))

In two weeks, school will be off my back and so will my godforsaken English teacher. For now, I outta stick it through and stay positive whilst waiting for the break.

school breaks up for christmas after next week, and that a deadline i've been dreading (I have to stand up in front of the class and speak, my worst nightmare) has been pushed back until after christmas so no more deadlines until January

Christmas and the christmas break from school! I am ready for the holiday, i was ready in october tbh xD

I got above average on my state test, which proves that I'm not dumb.

Just knowing that after today and tomorrow, there will only be two more weeks to go until my favourite day of the year.

Proudly got 4 more hours of sleep.

And it's really foggy outside. <3

Last edited:
I'll be much happier when I quit my job. sadly it isn't the easiest task to do

I'm really relieved I didn't have a gallbladder attack last night after eating fried chicken tenders at Cracker Barrel. That's the only place I can eat them at without getting one. Also, finally have some cereal to eat.

Same! And it rained today, for the first time in months!

And it's lately been foggy outside, which makes realize that the fog is beautiful

I decided to download IMVU, and surprisingly it's not taking up much space.

it was really really warm today, which was unusual for december and i really wish it would go away because i want snow hella bad
BUT i went out to see a movie tonight with friends so i guess the warm weather has its perks

Last edited:
Break starts on Friday next week, and I get to wear a Santa hat. :)

Also when I see my crush, it makes me happy.

Playing Pokemon X again.. I reset it and saved all my pokes in ORAS so I don't lose em.
For some reason, I have nostalgia since I haven't played through the start in SO OOO long! Didn't think it was that long but, wow.

Back