• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Back from my 3 month ACNL hiatus

Red Cat

On-and-off member
Bells
Switch
2020-8332-2456
Tin Robot
Boo Halloweaster Egg
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Tail
Jingle Christmas Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
A few months ago I got tired of ACNL and basically completely stopped playing the game and visiting this site. I thought I would just take a couple of weeks off and resume playing again, but I found other things to do and a few weeks turned into three and a half months. Today, I finally got the urge to take out the cartridge and awaken Catopia from its cryogenic state. My villagers all hate me, but they are all still there and it's a good thing the beautiful town ordinance exists. I look forward to playing ACNL again on a regular basis (I think I won't TT like crazy this time; that really contributed to me getting burned out) and I hope to meet some new people who weren't here before. I'd like to hear what other people have felt playing the game after taking a long time off because it was kind of weird for me to have played basically every day for 6 months straight and then not play at all for 3 months after that and now I'm just getting back into it. There were some parts of my town which I had completely forgot about and it surprised me seeing them, so it is kind of like just getting the game again, but not exactly because I didn't reset.

Welcome back :) I am a fairly new member here, but have been playing AC all the way back to 2002 in all it's various incarnations. I've never gotten burned out, lol, and AC has always been in my life since it arrived in the US and the GC. I'm glad you didn't lose any of your villagers and I hope your time back here is time well spent.

Well I took a few years off and came back.

Didn't have beautiful town ordnance, neither.

52 weeds.

Lief was in town crying.

^^^New Leaf is only 2 years old lmao

Welcome back, Red Cat! I'm pretty new here and somewhat new to the game. Only started playing in August!

ugh im in a bit of rut with the game, my town is still in september, so yeah i aint been playing for a awhile...

I took like over a year off. I just came back also. I'm working on making my house look better, since it's a complete mess. After that I'm going to work on my town. Before I stopped I was trying to breed rare flowers so I have flowers EVERYWHERE. It's a pain trying to get to places since I can't run around as much as I would like.

Hey, welcome back! Just to let you know, perhaps you should put this in the "Introduction Board" section? I see lots of people post returning threads there!

Last edited:
Back