• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Official Looking For Thread - Amiibo Card Post Office

I'm looking for Freckles (236) or any of the following SPs: Porter (109) Nat (115), Chip (116), or Gulliver (314)

I have Jeremiah (076) and/or Olive (45) to offer. 1 for Freckles, or both for one of the SPs I have listed.

Trading within NA, would prefer US.

Last edited:
Looking for WA Ursala only! Have Rover (201), Rocco (322), Rory (352), Rolf (293), & Daisy (258) to trade. Please send me a PM if you're interested.

Looking for;

Coco
JP Chai
(have now)
Marcie
Zucker

Have lots and lots of low-mid tiers. Willing to trade 2-3 for Kid Cat and Marcie, 3-4 for Coco, 5-7 for Zucker, and will probably sell my soul for JP Chai (will pay for Chai, please discuss with me in PMs about that like the rules say, thank u)

I'm located in America and would prefer to trade here. I will trade internationally if the trade is good enough.

Last edited:
Looking for 285 Merengue and 167 Beau!

Willing to trade these cards for them:
333 Lolly
339 Frita
049 Bonbon
052 Poppy
193 Keaton
323 Katt
127 Kitt
375 Becky
292 Baabara
100 Walker
372 Doc
063 Mint
326 Dizzy

Willing to trade bold for bold or multiples for Beau. Pm me to work something out! Trading in the US. :)

I'm looking for any Sanrio cards! Trading within NA, please message me if you have any to trade!! :)

Last edited:
I am US LF Whitney, Skye,Lucy Marina,Butch,Phil,Cherry, Bianca,Lopez,Erik and Al ty.
I have 244 cards to trade see my thread for that and for other cards I need am seeking these are just my top LFs ATM ty.

I am searching Lolly #333. I willing to trade with my extra cards which are: Fang 338, Chief 086, Flora 274, Bam 237. I have a few other cards not listed here that I would be willing to negotiate with. Send me a private message if you are interested in trading. :)

I am seeking Whitney and Marina...Whitney 1 Marina 2nd. I have Chief, Wolfgang, Lolly, and 200 other cards in my thread. Am willing to do 2:1 or 3:1s on my lesser cards if necessary. PM me if you have her or Marina and are willing to deal. TYSM.

Stitches is the last card I need!
Willing to give a few of these for him:
Series 1:
14: Luna
16: Lyle
22: Leonardo
30: Tiffany
38: Patty
57: Phil
62: T-Bone x2
75: Amelia
79: Truffles
82: Goose
90: Axel
94: Cyrano
100: Walker
Series 3:
223: Del

260: Tammi
262: Blanche
268: Buck
277: Monty
282: Violet x2
290: Caroline
Series 4:
320: Mott
339: Frita

Still seeking Freckles (236). Have Olive (45) to offer for her. US only.

Last edited:
Still seeking Whitney and Marina please see my thread or PM me if I have what you need will make a deal. Whitney Prioirty 1. Ty. Do have 180+ cards extra from WAs thru Series 1-4 am willing to trade 2:1 or more if lower cards. TY again.

Not sure anyone checks this but again still seeking Whitney and Marina new cards to trade on thread.
Also missing S1 cards:Nook,Luna,Al,Lopez,Cherry,Biff,Clay Willow and S4:Shrunk,Zipper,Dotty,Sally,Sidney,and Bruce tysm to those who check here. I try to but fewer ppl posting.

I'm looking for Julian, Chrissy, and Fang mainly, but other cards too! Please check my trading thread :) Link is in signature ^_^

Back