• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Closest TBT Member to You

Acruoxil

Bells
Blue Rocket Pop
Rainbow Candy
Blue Junimo Easter Egg
Clownfish Plush
Winter Mittens
Candy Easter Egg
Winter Mittens
Cherry (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Time to stalk your fellow TBT members o3o So, where are you living currently? Who do you know that is close to you geographically?

No one lives close to where I do ;u;

I live in Illinois and I think Mariah once said she did too, I believe.

Last edited:
I thought you meant who is your best friend on TBT

Not that I know of.

Never mind, lots of people live in Texas apparently.

I know DoubleR (he left TBT sadly)

and that username I can never remember. The user who has "GreatNess awaits you.." As his signature.

Texas? Anyone!?!?

Last edited:
Chaotix and I live like super close to each other and apparently even attended the same university at one point lmao. I also have a close friend who made an account, but she only used it for a day.

Apparently Javocado lives not too far from me, and Mink! They both live in SoCal

I'm in California and I know a good handful of people who live nearby!

(I also thought you meant like 'best TBT friend' or something xD )

Probably Miharu, an hour away : ) Though for people I don't know well in the bay area some may live closer 8'D

Probably Miharu, an hour away : ) Though for people I don't know well in the bay area some may live closer 8'D

Ooo. I'm from the Bay Area! Around San Jose, specifically. A lot of people on the forums seem to come from the Bay haha.

I'm in the Canadian prairies but I'm guessing I might be the only one!

Ooo. I'm from the Bay Area! Around San Jose, specifically. A lot of people on the forums seem to come from the Bay haha.

Very cool, I also noticed that haha : ) I live near San Francisco in Richmond (the good part), always love the chance to shop there 8 )

jacob he lives in Pennslyvannia and I live in New York, so like a hour or two drive

Back