• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which console has the better Netflix?

What console do you use for Netflix?

• Total voters

PoizonMushro0m

Nintendo GameCube fan
Bells
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Flea
Winter Mittens
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
After my Wii U updated Netflix without my consent, I now despise using Netflix on my Wii U due to small font. Considering I will be buying a PS3 to catch up on last-gen games, I am considering switching to this version.

What console do you prefer using for Netflix and what are the reasons behind you using Netflix on this console?

I've used PS4, Wii U, and 3DS Neflix. I don't really have a preference, although I'd rather not watch shows on a tiny 3DS.

I don't even use Netflix, sooooooooo...

Thank you for your huge contribution to this topic.

I wouldn't dare use Netflix on the Wii U. Having the Gamepad on all the time would annoy me. I've never tried it on the PS4, but the Xbox One has a nice Netflix. Overall though, I use it the most on the PS3 just because it works best with my LCD Monitor.

My options for watching the streaming movies on Netflix are 3DS, Wii, Wii U, and Xbox 360. Both the 3DS and Wii options seem horrible and bothersome, so I've never bothered. I've also never tried the Wii U option, but that's because I only get Netflix for the month of October every year to rent/stream horror movies.

The winner for me is Xbox 360. Truth be told, though, most of the stuff I watch from Netflix are DVDs.

Wii U is awful for Netflix.

I use PS4, although I don't really have any preference over PS3 for that one - I just don't have to stretch as far to turn it on when I'm lying in bed.

:p

My PS3 works great, we have one for each of our televisions in our house and one of our tvs is even a smart tv... I think it works really well. *shrug* then again I've only ever used that and my computer.

PC.

But no seriously, my second choice would be Xbox 360. Unless they did something to it in recent updates I thought it was great. :3

PC.

But no seriously, my second choice would be Xbox 360. Unless they did something to it in recent updates I thought it was great. :3

PC has the fastest for sure but I CAN'T stand the interface. I have a PC after all. Not a damn controller. Why is it designed in such a stupid way?

For me, I think the PS4 has the best version but I use the Xbox One netflix the most because the PS4 is never plugged in.

Yeah I gotta agree about Nintendo consoles, their Wifi/internet service is really crappy. But most games consoles are imo cause they lose connection really good.

Well, considering Netflix wouldn't even load on my 3DS or Wii, I definitely prefer using my Xbox 360. My 3DS is an XL so the size wouldn't be too much of an issue for me.. but other than the Xbox 360, my PC would be my next vote.

I'd recommend a non-hand held though since they have better connection with the Internet imo than if you would use a 3ds or something.

Okay so, I was very disappointed with the Xbox One Netflix the other day. We were watching the first episode of One Punch Man on it since the PS3 subtitles were slow and the Xbox One used white subtitles. It was terrible! There were at least 4 parts where the background mixed in with the subtitle color and we couldn't read what the heck it was saying. It's necessary too since the anime is in Japanese. I feel that was very unprofessional.

Okay so, I was very disappointed with the Xbox One Netflix the other day. We were watching the first episode of One Punch Man on it since the PS3 subtitles were slow and the Xbox One used white subtitles. It was terrible! There were at least 4 parts where the background mixed in with the subtitle color and we couldn't read what the heck it was saying. It's necessary too since the anime is in Japanese. I feel that was very unprofessional.
You can always change the color on Netflix's website under account settings! ;)

Usually PC but lately I have found myself using it on the WiiU a lot and I don't see anything wrong with it (besides the fact that you can't turn off the gamepad's screen).

Last edited:
Bump, still considering switching over to PlayStation 3, but I now think the new Wii U Netflix is okay, but still not as great as the previous version.

Back