• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Celebrate the launch of Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! I've been spending so much time in the HHD forum that I didn't even notice the new collectible. Purchased! My first one!!

For those that are avoiding the forum for spoilers, we look forward to having you join us in the forum once you get the game. It's a lot of fun!

I just have to hope I can get enough bells before you stop selling it :/

This looks cool, I will save up for it. o3o I plucked my soul out of its secret place, And held it to the mirror of my eye, To see it like a star against the sky, A twitching body quivering in space, A spark of passion shining on my face. And I explored it to determine why This awful key to my infinity Conspires to rob me of sweet joy and grace. And if the sign may not be fully read, If I can comprehend but not control, I need not gloom my days with futile dread, Because I see a part and not the whole.
Contemplating the strange, I?m comforted By this narcotic thought: I know my soul.

Last edited:
I love this collectible! Super cute design! Too bad it doesn't really match my blue line-up oh well

This will leave the Shop within the next few days, don't miss out!

It seems to be out of the shop now.

Yeah, all things do run out eventually I suppose. It's a real shame it's not giftable though.. people could trade them quite a bit, and I'm sure they would go for a lot because I don't think too many people actually bought the collectible.. but that's just that, I guess..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back