• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Recently getting back into Animal Crossing! Decided to Join this forum after lurking!

Merleawe

Bells
Hello everyone! I am really excited to be here and I have been lurking for a few weeks just to get a feel for the forum :) I first got into Animal Crossing in 2013 however I have only recently started to play again. Currently I am working on Wild World and New Leaf. After restarting my town in New Leaf, I forgot how much I need to do and need to obtain :p

Also I am looking forward to Happy Home Designer and even preordered the New 3DS bundle :D Anyway I am super happy to be here and to get to know the community!!!

Welcome to TBT! Glad to have you.

Welcome to the boards!

I played New Leaf for a short while and then dropped it, but lurked on tumblr and the boards here to see what everyone else was doing with New Leaf. I got back into New Leaf this spring, officially joined the boards, and now I'm here to stay! :)

I'm looking forward to Happy Home Designer. Oooh exciting you ordered the bundle - you'll have to tell us all about it!

See you around! :)

Welcome to the forums! :) If you ever need anything or any help with your town, you can always ask me!

I'm so excited for HHD too but I don't even know if I'll have the opportunity to get it :eek:

I was really excited when I joined this forum too~
Anyway, hello there and welcome c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was really excited when I joined this forum too~
Anyway, hello there and welcome c:

Lol, I lurked for about a year as well and finally joined a few days ago. I can't believe all the time I wasted by not being here! This forum is the bees knees, lol. Welcome to both of us!

Back