• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

People who you want to talk to on the forums

I don't really talk to people unless they talk to me first, but I feel like SockHead is a really chill guy and would probably be interesting to get to know but I'm so awkward lmao

This ^^^ I just feel like if I talk to someone I annoy them. I like when people message me out of the blue though.

There's been a lot of people I wanted to talk to on the forums. I don't really know how to carry a good conversation that gives some sort of satisfaction. I really don't like small talk either. If anyone wanted to talk to me you wouldn't be bothering me, I'm pretty lonely.

Notice me Alby-senpai. Someone please notice me. YouTube can only fill the void for so long...

Last edited:
This ^^^ I just feel like if I talk to someone I annoy them. I like when people message me out of the blue though.

I don't think it'd be annoying for anyone to receive a message from someone to chat! I think they'd instead feel happy :')

Well, at least I would, so yeah.

For the same reasons others said, I don't speak to people since I'm terrible at speaking to people, as well as that feeling that I'm bothering them.

I'm fine posting and replying in threads where it's public, though I'm absolutely useless in a more 'personal' conversation with people I don't know, so I just avoid it.
It's the same reason I usually make new friends through existing friends IRL, where there's always that mutual person I'm already comfortable with in the conversation to stop it feeling as awkward.

So I'm pretty sure there's someone who you've always wanted to talk to over on the forums, but never came across the opportunity to. Who is it for you?

To be honest I've always wanted to talk to Slammint, Riummi and oswaldies. They've always seemed to me as super rad people and it'd be lovely to talk to them :')

well, hello there :rolleyes:

mines: anyone who just wants to chat and is cool with making jokes and stuff~

Last edited:
I've always wanted to talk to Gracelia, she seems like a really kind lady :)

I don't really talk to people unless they talk to me first, but I feel like SockHead is a really chill guy and would probably be interesting to get to know but I'm so awkward lmao
He's actually a total dweeb.

anyone who wants to get to know me, i want to make tbt friends so much :)

I tried saying hello on your wall but got no response.

I don't mind talking to people or people talking to me.

If u gotta a question to ask just post on my wall or pm me.

Idc really if I wanna talk to someone I'll just shoot them a PM. Conversation over the internet doesn't bother me at all. But if anyone ever wants to talk to me just shoot me a pm and I will reply if u get lucky!!! You can vm me but I tend to dislike/ignore VM's coz I find them spammy

Back