• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Would you use a gender neutral bathroom?

Would you use a gender neutral bathroom?

• Total voters
If you are suggesting a gender neutral bathroom as the only option in a public facility, definitely no. If you are suggesting it as a third option to women and men's restrooms, I still just can't see it happening without issues.

No I wouldn't use it. ;v; I don't like using public toilets anyway as it is. And I feel more comfortable around women to be honest... I know that sounds bad, but I'm pretty comfortable with my gender (female), so I'll stick to going into female bathrooms.

I don't oppose gender neutral toilets, though. If you want to use them, then go ahead! I'm just saying, I personally would rather not.

As long as it's clean and people aren't being idiots, sure. A toilet's a toilet - it does what I need it to.

I attended a large convention recently and they predominantly used gender neutral bathrooms. While I can understand the segregation, I don't personally care. We're all doing the same thing in there anyway. /shrug

I see nothing wrong with one honestly. So yeah, I'd use one. But I really would prefer a strictly female bathroom. Guys can be a tad creepy when it comes to young girls. But if a gender neutral bathroom was my only option, then I really won't mind using it. There should be more honestly! It makes transgender people feel more comfortable. Since they can never use the bathroom that applies to them without a commotion going on.

I don't care I guess, but it would obviously be abused by other people.

Last edited:
unisex bathrooms arent exactly rare

- - - Post Merge - - -

i dont see the problem with unisex bathrooms either. its not like everyone is gonna be pissing in full view of everyone else. if u think about it, the bathroom area (where everyone washes and dries their hands) is exactly the same as the rest of the building, that is presumably not gender segregated.

unisex bathrooms arent exactly rare

i dont see the problem with unisex bathrooms either. its not like everyone is gonna be pissing in full view of everyone else. if u think about it, the bathroom area (where everyone washes and dries their hands) is exactly the same as the rest of the building, that is presumably not gender segregated.

#free2pee

uh
honestly i dont use bathrooms in public much because the ones at my school are gross af but it wouldnt bother me really.

Sure, I don't care who is in the room with me. As long as I have a stall around me, I'm happy.

So this would just open the doors to more awkward bathroom sex. Just saying... and honestly it would make it easier for peeping toms, glory holes would become SO PREVALENT. All of our pron dreams/nightmares will come true.

So this would just open the doors to more awkward bathroom sex. Just saying... and honestly it would make it easier for peeping toms, glory holes would become SO PREVALENT. All of our pron dreams/nightmares will come true.

Or we could simply change the structure of stalls. I don't know why they're made the way they are currently, aside from maybe expense? They could be made where they're pretty much individual little rooms - no open space above/below the doors/walls. Not so easy for peeping toms, then!

And honestly, as I said, they really should be this way to begin with. It's a HUGE reason why I don't use stalled restrooms. There is so little privacy. Especially when you regularly go to a place, like work. People pay too much attention. They'll piece together who is in a stall solely by looking at your feet and then talk about it outside of the bathroom. >.>

I know I'm being a little overdramatic here, but at work people really DO talk about this. More privacy in public restrooms... Please!

I hate using public bathrooms in the first place, but a unisex bathroom wouldn't make a difference to me in the least. It's a bathroom with stalls no one's watching you anyway... or I hope not lol. I just hate public bathrooms in general.

P.S On the reasoning of public sex... happens in gender specific bathrooms, I worked at a theatre for years and the amount of times we had to kick people out for things that was ridiculous.. I don't think unisex bathrooms will make much of a difference.

Last edited:
Seriously, what bathrooms are you guys using that regularly have glory holes.

most gender neutral bathrooms i've been to have had actual walls and doors with no holes in them.. if they were made like that it would be inposible to peep lol

Back