• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Why can't we talk about hacks here?

leiladesu

casting spells 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
Bells
I saw someone mention we aren't supposed to talk about anything like that... I was just wondering why.

Its against the rules of the site

Not exactly illegal, but it's considering cheating, and due to past experiences with hacking and such in previous Animal Crossing games, they wouldn't want anybody getting ideas, I guess?

Last edited:
Because they would like the game and trades to be fair for everyone and for no one to be taken advantage of.

I don't think there is really a "gag order" on talking about hacking on this site. You just cannot exchange hacked / duplicated items on this site and you also cannot post threads asking people to duplicate items with you. There are plenty of hacking / duplicating discussion threads on this site which have not been locked, so you can talk about it as long as you aren't trying to use it to trade on this site.

Threads like this one are okay.

Last edited:
Back