• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Am I famous on tbt?

lars708

Dutch PPCS Regional no. 1
Bells
Switch
3952-4112-1626
Pikachu Easter Egg
Timmy Christmas Doll
Jingle Christmas Doll
Lump of Coal
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
There is a thread called "Are you famous on tbt?" Where you have to tell someone if you know him or not but since i always get the same people answering me i never get an idea on how famous i actually am! I would like to know who knows me and just tell me that you do in a reply here c: (Only if you have seen me or if you know me of course hahah)

Last edited:
lawl ive seen u like once or twice

u kind were popular when you were more active but now I barely see you online. you do have many friends at least that's what's shown in your profile so guess many people know you.
I know that you love pink, peach and has a nice town in acnl and a good mk8 player. you're also generous ^^
oh you also have a sister here but alas i can't remember her username X3

u kind were popular when you were more active but now I barely see you online. you do have many friends at least that's what's shown in your profile so guess many people know you.
I know that you love pink, peach and has a nice town in acnl and a good mk8 player. you're also generous ^^
oh you also have a sister here but alas i can't remember her username X3

Lol i actually never should have started this thread this does not make sense at all whahah (the thread not your reply)

Last edited:
idk why you needed to make this thread but w/e

Last edited:
Back