• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

If you were a villager who would you be?

I took some quiz like a year ago and it said I would be Tia. I'm ok with that I guess, because I'm a girl I can't be Lazy, but I feel like that's more true to me, or maybe even Smug. I wish there were mixed personalities, or at least different varieties, that'd be neat.

LOL I never realized Deirdres eyebrows are so good. I have some serious eyebrow envy right now!

For me... I'd probably be a normal villager (just because I couldn't be a lazy, as I'm a girl). But which one? I seriously have no idea...

Iam honestly in between Maple and marshal.

Maple because I like teddy bears
Marshal because his goal is to become a designer [Personally I want to become a 3D modeller so he's pretty close]

Vivian!! She's so sassy dn loves fashion - exactly me. Her personality is snooty and guess what I am... SNOOTY. I love her so much but I only had her in my town before I reset and I've had her listed on my dream characters forever.

Back