• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling PONCHO THE BLUE BEAR IS MOVING! GET HIM NOW!

I know there's a person who has been desperately seeking Poncho: Fighter_Kibbeh. Pretty sure that they'd pay a pretty penny for him!

:O He's my last dreamie! But I don't get off work for 3 and a half hours ;_; Are you interested in TBT or IGB? Whichever you want, I'll pay the adoption price and a holding fee if you'll allow it. Otherwise, anyone who can come earlier can have him

I am also interested in Poncho, but I want Fighter_Kibbeh to have him if it all possible. Please just keep me in mind if it turns out that he needs a home. Thank you!

ETA: absolutely will make way for dreamie posters! Good luck!

Last edited:
:O He's my last dreamie! But I don't get off work for 3 and a half hours ;_; Are you interested in TBT or IGB? Whichever you want, I'll pay the adoption price and a holding fee if you'll allow it. Otherwise, anyone who can come earlier can have him

Okay, I'll let you know! Thank you so much :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am also interested in Poncho, but I want Fighter_Kibbeh to have him if it all possible. Please just keep me in mind if it turns out that he needs a home. Thank you!

ETA: absolutely will make way for dreamie posters! Good luck!

Yeah! I got a lot of people that wanted him, and I feel so bad because I don't like choosing people <_> but I'll let you know thank you!

Wait, is he taken? :O

I'd pay like 50 TBT, or more if that's not good enough... I am so freaking desperate for him ;o;

Last edited:
Back