• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

New and looking for friends!

Stocking

Bells
Winter Mittens
Hello! I've had Animal Crossing New Leaf since roughly when it first came out, but after timeskipping a lot to fully upgrade and unlock everything I stopped playing. Now I don't timeskip at all and I play at least once a day. Mainly because I wanna make a really cool looking town and now I have dream villagers I'm trying to get. :D My main goals right now are fully upgrading my house and getting the town projects I want, as well as trying to get any dreamies I have a chance to get.

I don't have many friends who play Animal Crossing, but the ones that do don't play often. :( So I'd love to make friends on here! It'd be super helpful to have friends willing to help me gets things I need, and let me sell perfect fruit in their town and such. I'd be more than happy to do the same as well! :cool:

Feel free to talk to me and add me! If you tell me you added me I'll add you as well! It'd also be helpful to get tips and stuff from experienced players. New Leaf is my first AC game after all. :blush:

Welcome to the forums! Feel free to add me as a friend :) I hope we can hang out and play sometime!

Back