• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop K. HATAKE'S TOOL AND GARDENING SHOP!!! OPEN!

Kakashi Hatake

Bells
Feedback
83.3% (4) +
Welcome to my Tool And Gardening Shop!
I opened this same thread in Retail but the thing is, where I get my stuff is through a person who only sells if you pay TBT but I had not a lot!
So here we are! Let's get down to business!

Order this ?-?
-Hybrids
-bush starts
-saplings
-Tools
-Fruit
-Clovers
-etc

PRICES ?-?
Hybrids- 3 BTB each
Bush starts- 4BTB each
Saplings- 4BTB each
Tools- Normal- 3BTBeach. Silver- 6BTB each. Gold 9tbt each.
Fruit- 9BTB per basket of 9
Clovers- 5BTB each
Etc- you name the thing and I'll say the price ?-?

Order Form
Please put your ?-?
Name:
Town name:
FRIEND CODE:
Hybrids wanted:
Bush starts wanted:
Saplings wanted:
Tools wanted:
Fruit wanted:
Clovers wanted:
Etc wanted:
When:

If you don't want any of something put N/A

BELL TREE RULES
When ordering more than 1 amounts of something put X after the number
Put your friend code in the friend code place DO NOT say sidebar
In the section 'When' put when you can trade and this symbol ~ or ?-?
If you do not do these things your order will not count and you will not be notified

IN GAME RULES
Do not take anything that is not yours
Do not leave unless im with you
No running

OPTIONAL RULES
If you have the texting program kik please join the group BellTreeGardeningKakashi
Or:
Kik AbbyGirl117

Order through PM or THIS THREAD

Happy ordering
~Hatake

Last edited:
Name: Neomi
Town name: Jubilife
FRIEND CODE: 4871-5744-7151
Hybrids wanted: NA
Bush starts wanted: NA
Saplings wanted: 10 cedar (40BTB)
Tools wanted: NA
Fruit wanted: NA
Clovers wanted: NA
Etc wanted: NA
When: i'm available tonight or tomorrow after 4:00 PM, check my timezone~

Last edited:
Nvm, got my items elsewhere. Btw a bunch of whiny babies also replied to this thread just fyi

Last edited:
Did you guys even read the rules? They clearly stated not to put sidebar....

Name: Aeryka
Town name: Sanguine
FRIEND CODE: 4270-2972-3009
Hybrids wanted: Blue pansies x10 White carnations x10, Purple Tulips x5
Bush starts wanted: holly starts x8
Saplings wanted: N/A
Tools wanted: N/A
Fruit wanted: N/A
Clovers wanted: N/A
Etc wanted: N/A
When: Anytime before 9pm PST today or anytime after 11pm PST today.

Last edited:
Name: Bastille
Town name: Riften
FRIEND CODE: 2294-5718-3519
Hybrids wanted: N/A
Bush starts wanted: 29 Blue Hydrangeas (29 Total)
Saplings wanted: N/A
When: Anytime before 4pm EST tomorrow

and guys, they said put your FC in the post, so just do it....

Last edited:
If they don't want my business just because I didn't type out what is in two very clear places in the same vicinity as my order then that's ridiculous lmao

If they don't want my business just because I didn't type out what is in two very clear places in the same vicinity as my order then that's ridiculous lmao

They asked for it that way for the sake of convenience for themselves, so just do it -- It takes an extra 5 seconds to type it in.

Edit: actually nevermind, I wanna get them on my own. I need to stop being lazy. X)

Last edited:
They asked for it that way for the sake of convenience for themselves, so just do it -- It takes an extra 5 seconds to type it in.

Edit: actually nevermind, I wanna get them on my own. I need to stop being lazy. X)

I'm on mobile, so no not really

Do you have perfect fruit? Or just regular?
Yes I have perfect fruit

To everyone else
Guys. I typed this whole thing on mobile, I did all this on mobile. Now, would someone explain why on mobile you can't put your fc??

Name: Conor
Town name: New Bark
FRIEND CODE: 2766 8718 6234
Hybrids wanted: N/A
Bush starts wanted: Holly x20, Sweet Olive x15, Blue Hydrangea x15, Pink Hydrangea x10
Saplings wanted: Cedar x4
When: Today until 21:30 BST or tomorrow 16:30 - 00:00 BST

Price is 256 BTB I believe.

Last edited:
Nvm, got my items elsewhere. Btw a bunch of whiny babies also replied to this thread just fyi

so we follow the rules of the thread, call you out for not, and were the whiny babies?... and I'm sure if people didn't follow the rules on your threads you would be all upset... what a piece of work

I'm sorry this person has been rude on your thread, and also I got my sweet olive starts, just need the blue hydrangeas

so we follow the rules of the thread, call you out for not, and were the whiny babies?... and I'm sure if people didn't follow the rules on your threads you would be all upset... what a piece of work

I'm sorry this person has been rude on your thread, and also I got my sweet olive starts, just need the blue hydrangeas

I wouldn't have such pointless rules on my thread in the first place looool. Yes I would be so upset about a ****ing animal crossing trade. Thanks for playing but please try again

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and good luck on your shop m8

I wouldn't have such pointless rules on my thread in the first place looool. Yes I would be so upset about a ****ing animal crossing trade. Thanks for playing but please try again

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and good luck on your shop m8

but the rule wasn't pointless to the original poster and you should've respected that, but clearly you have no respect for anyone... quit being salty about us calling you out, because everything we've said to you, you have deserved and we at least did it politely without expletives... sorry to K. Hatake about all these posts, but I can't let someone like that post garbage without getting upset and sticking up for people, I won't be responding anymore to their posts, but I'm sure they have another callous and rude point to make

but the rule wasn't pointless to the original poster and you should've respected that, but clearly you have no respect for anyone... quit being salty about us calling you out, because everything we've said to you, you have deserved and we at least did it politely without expletives... sorry to K. Hatake about all these posts, but I can't let someone like that post garbage without getting upset and sticking up for people, I won't be responding anymore to their posts, but I'm sure they have another callous and rude point to make
L M A O please don't stop this is the funniest thing I've ever read

Back