• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your favorite clothing store?

i go to thrift stores mainly because i'm broke most of the time...
i shop anywhere pretty much though, i love buying stuff on sale lol
american apparel, oak + fort, zara, aritzia, h&m, & forever21 are a few places i like

forever21 is my favorite, specifically the one at the galleria near my house.
i prefer to buy clothes online, though. think storenvy.

I'd say Forever 21 because I think the quality is decent for the price, unlike Zara or Mango for instance.

I shop at a lot of boutiques and outlet stores for most of my clothes. I usually go to forever 21, Kholes, and sometimes Sears because thos esre the only stores that I shop for clothes at my mall. I also go to Ross and Burlington occasionally, but you really have to dig to find anything good (like a diamond in the rough)

Forever 21 is my favorite, but it's weird because some of the stores around here will have lots of stuff I like and others won't have anything at all that I like, so it depends on the store. I've probably gotten most of my clothing from there, though.

Am I the only one who shops at ross..?
I'm not interested in clothing/fashion besides hoodies and jeans..but they still have decent clothes imo

I dunno about you guys, but I love getting clothes at JCPenny's, they have some awesome clothes there.

zara, gap and cotton on everythin else can smd

francesca's

i can never pull off the girly dresses they sell there because i dont usually wear dresses but i do like the style of some of their clothes and jewelry. they also sell some other things like small plushies, some random books, etc. also love the layout of the store, very cozy

Uniqlo and Emae.
Mainly because other clothing stores have clothes that make my bust area look like there's room for an air vortex.

Basically anywhere that has asian XS size and tends to have white, gray and navy blue colours.

ahh, plato's closet~ it's a thrift store that sell designer brands for super cheap!
or if i dont wanna be cheap (which i always am) urban outfitters, H&M, american apparel, and pacsun are my places <3

Thrift stores, or the internet. I would literally buy everything off ModCloth if I had the money. Anywhere that sells nice clothes for fat people though are over priced. >.<

I had favorites when I was younger and didn't dress like a secretary all the time, but most of them have shut down by now (or at least moved out of the area).

Honestly though, most of my clothes came from either Target or Avenue, sometimes Torrid. Avenue has some painfully ugly stuff but they're cheap, so if you sift through the ugly, you can find some gems. ChicStar had some really neat stuff last time I checked them out, but they also have some whoa-that-is-way-too-weird kind of stuff going on as well so you have to kind of search around for what's good versus what will make you look like a weeb/mallgoth. I always liked H&M as well but whenever I went in to try things on it seemed they had that same issue with designing for flat chests so I gave up on shopping there. It might've changed in the recent years - I hope it did - but eh.

Thrifting is always hit or miss. I got a really sweet button-down for free (!!!) and was intent on turning it into one of those tacky vests with the patches and the studs, but it's so friggin stiff for some reason - can't do anything to it until I give it a salt bath.

Thrift stores, or the internet. I would literally buy everything off ModCloth if I had the money. Anywhere that sells nice clothes for fat people though are over priced. >.<

Have you tried Torrid at all? I think they started as an offshoot for Hot Topic but they carry some nice stuff now. Some of it can be a little pricey, depending, but mostly they're pretty reasonable I think. You might like ChicStar too I think!

I order all my stuff online too but haven't looked at ModCloth. Now I have an excuse 8D

Back