What's your favorite clothing store?

Related to the topic, do any of you all do online clothing shopping? I'm wary of it unless it's for shoes.

i do pretty often ;p but like u said, its usually for shoes. if im gonna buy shirts/jeans its only from like, the stores main website, not like ebay or somethin. shoes i dont really care where i get em as long as its cheap lmao

Sorta depends, I grew up in a very materialistic family so name-branded clothing is a trend.
I tend to shop online tho, such as romwe, goodvibe, beautifulhalo(for dresses), Nick's, etc

But for clothing stores(outside my laptop) Agaci and forever 21

eBay, Etsy, ASOS and Killstar!

how could i leave out etsy and asos???!?
I don't use eBay for anything more than art supplies and books but yeah, you can pinch some pretty sweet deals there c:

Related to the topic, do any of you all do online clothing shopping? I'm wary of it unless it's for shoes.

No, mostly because I need and want to try them on at once because I have pretty much diff. sizes when it comes to things and I want to use it at once.

Yeah the thrift here is so bad with taking care of things lol

My favorite clothing store is probably the Nordstrom Rack, because it's cheap and has variety, but if money wasn't an object I'd only buy expensive lolita and punk lolita clothes lmao

how could i leave out etsy and asos???!?
I don't use eBay for anything more than art supplies and books but yeah, you can pinch some pretty sweet deals there c:

Yup! If you try buying something there, be sure not to pay too much! Most of the things are either of poor quality or overpriced...
-Talking from my own experience, maybe it is that i just search for clothes in the wrong way-

I like Aeropostale, Urban Planet and Stitches. Though, there are some adorable asian fashion places online I want to try out.

American Apparel is mostly where I get clothes.
A lot of times I'll find accent pieces at places like my dad's closet lmao, Forever 21, American Eagle or Urban Outfitters. AA has mostly basics so it's good for that. As for shoes it's really wherever I find a good pair, my fave brands would be like Converse and Vans.
And as for my least favourites, I really don't like stores like Hollister and Aeropostale where basically ur just wearing advertisement. It's just not for me.

Last edited:
Apart from a variety of thrift stores, I love PacSun, Tilly's, and Zumiez. In which, I usually head for the clearance rack first.

I've got a whole list of them:
~H&M
~Macy's
~Banana Republic
~American Apparel
~A bunch of local boutiques.

I also volunteer at a thrift shop with some really awesome clothes, but they're usually waaay too big or waaay too small for me >.<;;

I have a lot of VS Pink clothes right now and I've just recently started buying American Eagles jeans. I go to Hollister for shorts and that's about it. I also like PacSun, Zumeiz, Forever 21, and Rue 21.

I love online shopping, but never for shoes UNLESS I already have shoes from the same brand and I know my size. I generally just buy shirts, sweaters, and dresses online and I'm usually the same size for every store.

Back