• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've only been awake a couple hours, and i'm already ready to go back to sleep

my neck is sore. crossin my fingers I don't get a headache, it's been so nice not having one every other day

My mom. Come on, we won't be at the place for most of the time and won't disturb yet you act like a kid. WELL **** SORRY THEN

well, fine **** you. i said we could be out and we don't woohoo in front of you, we discussed it as possibility because he's got a rough time at hme, but fine, **** you i'll just move out then.

OMG IM GETTING ATTACHED
Also not able to post as often cause of college :(

theres this one thread i post in but honestly nobody there seems to give a crap about me so im not gonna bother anymore

I got my period at school, and couldn't get out of any of my classes to put a pad on, so I ruined a pair of my brand new underwear today :(

ughhhhh i'm in tears i wanted to change my schedule so i could eat lunch with friends but my mom called & said i can't change it so now i still have to eat alone like i have these past 3 days. all of my friends are in a different lunch except me. they don't seem to care anyways besides 1. i texted my friend about it & she's just like "oh" like? i thought u were my friend. a simple "oh" just makes me think you don't really care at all. atleast my other friend cared, she's all telling me it's alright. we still have 3 classes together. but the other friend just tells me "oh" i'm not even good at making friends so i doubt i'll find anyone to eat with anytime soon. it just makes me so sad that some of my friends seem to not care that i barely have any classes or lunch with them. one of my friends actually cares, it makes me somewhat happy but i'm just sad that one of them doesn't

why am i so unfortunate? i'm the ONLY one with a different lunch than the rest of my friends. i barely have any classes with my best friend. i have the worst math & science teacher. this school year is already turning out to be bad. i'm still in tears. plus i think i still have a crush on the guy i had a crush on last year but his friends have made it clear 100000 times he doesn't even like me or care about me so what is the point of liking him. i guess i'm too attached. i need to get over him now!!!! i thought i had, but guess not. this school year has been so bad and it's only been 3 DAYS

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got my period at school, and couldn't get out of any of my classes to put a pad on, so I ruined a pair of my brand new underwear today :(

that's the worst omg

mother came into my room and only acknowledged the cat, didnt even acknowledge me

thanks mom love you too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back