• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the site's bothering me so much rn like
I don't see my bells
Spoiler tag ain't working
Wtf
Earlier it refused to work on my phone and my tablet, forcing me to use my 3DS until it came back
Idk what's going on but I don't like it :X

did the mods prank us

I don't think so. To me, it feels like the site has been hacked or something.

All collectibles and TBT disappeared, and blogging is not possible right now.

EDIT: It's fixed now. Thank you Jeremy!

Last edited:
I asked for a popsicle (yes , im so special snowflake that i ask for a popsicle on late winter ) and i eated one that was in the freezer when actually , the one i asked for was in the living room table , fml

AND THE WORST PART IS: THE POPSICLE I ASKED FOR TASTES HORRIBLE

Last edited:
When someone gets upset at you for not liking them back. I'm not obligated to sync up to your emotions.
Be the adult that you're supposed to be, according to your age, bro

The fact that I have to go to work even though I'm dead tired. I'm going to be fighting consciousness all night.. What's worse is that I'm stationed to work in the one house I wasn't trained/shadowing in. All this on my first day of flying solo. FML.

***** , me having hacked cherish balls on my hacked SM save doesn't affects neither Pokemon Online , or you , or the competitive part of Pokemon.

Chill down , even if i had a marshadow with his Z-Crystal it cant even enter ****ing online because OBVIOUSLY its illegal.

I seriously hate Anti-Hackers who act like Tumblr SJW's , i mean , sure , if a cheating method is ruining online i agree with you , but if that cheating method only works for offline mode , then you are basically being an inmature **** who probably whines about how you did everything legal . Nobody ****ing cares if you did legal or not and neither you should care about if other people cheat on their games.

Even a guy deleted all of his GitHub projects and leaved a forum just because someone did an Splatoon hack. That's being stupid and childish over such a small thing.

In other words : Mind your own ****ing business and stop putting in people faces your "I DO EVERYTHING LEGAL!!!!!!!!!1111111" because nobody cares about you .
And if you are an adult and you delete all of your github projects and leave a site just because of a splatoon hack , you should try to be mature instead

My grandpa looks really ill. He's in a hospital bed, unable to move, with oxygen. It really makes it hard to focus, and I need to get my homework done before Monday.

my feets r cold

my stash of orphan, adult and animal feet are cold. they emit a bad odour from their formaldehyde jars when they're cold. there's a few baby hands in there too, the homunculus must've left his snack in the jars.

im trying to become a full nocturnal snugglebug but my feets r cold so when i curl up into a lil ball i get cold cause my feet n fingers r cold.

Last edited:
I said that two people were uncomfortable kissing each other because they're "probably straight" and someone got triggered af
??

WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE TO BE RACIST?. Seriously, I'm so frickin p*ssed off.

Actually its fine for now because I shouted at this little racist boy in my class the other day and completely humiliated him in front of the whole class. When I say I shouted at him I'm not even kidding, it was so loud but he shut up afterwards :)

People thinking racism is common in America. I witness one or two incidents yearly.

Trying to have self control and wait till the MV comes out until I listen to Not Today
From the teaser is sounds lit af though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back