• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My weight...I want to lose some of it, damn it!

Last edited:
I had to drop out of a tabletop game I was really enjoying because uni is about to start. I wish I could have stayed in but it wasn't possible and I couldn't force other people to start late because of me.

My jaw is starting to get really sore again aaaaaah

Also got a carp ton of lectures to watch before my test next week and assignments to do ;-;

im so tired my body is like finally realizing its only been sleeping 4 hours each night the past week+ LOL

okay maybe I'm just overthinking things pls let it be just that...
I'm sorry I'm a boring person :'))) i literally have no reason to be sad but I feel like crying?

Last edited:
i dont understand my skin , i dont understand what is my skin color , my arms and part of back + end of legs are with a brown tone caused by sun , but my face has a lighter color + part of my legs and feet , but even with that other parts are with a brown tone that look like they are brown by sun , idk anymore

Last edited:
I should pay my phone insurance but over $80 for just a few months wth man.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also dumb lower gum stop hurting I didn't do a **** to you??

I'm so sick of the smoke outside ughhhh!!!
I've been skipping my walks for like the past 3 or 4 days because of it but it was starting to drive me crazy so today I was like 2 hell with it and went anyway even though it's sooo smoky out and now I feel... not good.. (。-人-。) bleh

Never getting regular Chrom on FE Heroes. I'll do one last waste of snorbs on Thursday then I'll freaking stop trying -.-

my psychologist is going to quit in october and that means that i will either have to go to a new one for six months before switching again (because my 18h birthday is in april and you aren't allowed to go there when you're 18 or older) or i won't have a therapist for a while (until i'm 18 i guess??) or something else idk (she mentioned lss or a place where they focus on asd and like yeah ok but im suicidal??) and it's not really making me feel super great idk haha i mean im not blaming anyone or whatever but i really don't need to have more problems with all mental health stuff

yeah well whatever idk it just kind of sucks a lot lol ok edgelord out

It's dumb when people say 'hand drawn' for analog art, thus generalizing that digital art is not drawn by hand

Yes i, have a program that can read my mind and project it onto the canvas, no hands needed, I use magic

okay maybe I'm just overthinking things pls let it be just that...
I'm sorry I'm a boring person :'))) i literally have no reason to be sad but I feel like crying?

I can guarantee that you're not a boring person and never apologize for who you are.

Broke. So, so broke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back