• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sooo sick of group projects. I've been getting a ton every semester lately. I got in a very unorganized group and we only have 5 of the 8 page requirement done even though I wrote most of it. One group member never showed up for class and made an excuse through every email they sent why they couldn't make it so now we're down to 3 members. We present tomorrow and I honestly don't give a **** anymore. I want this done and over with.

I feel like anything that's bothering me isn't worthy of being on here because everyone's issues are so much more severe and I feel really guilty about it.

Ugh, I can be so awkward sometimes. Also, I wish that I could just be myself, and not caring about what others think. I wish I was like my old self...I didn't really care what others thought about me back then. I wish that I could just be my true self.

out of nowhere my sleep schedule got super ****ed up and its annoying the **** out of me. starting last week ive been going to bed every day between 7-9 am and waking up feeling disgusting at 1 pm. its like my body is telling me that night time is day time... and ive been trying all week to go to bed at 9 pm but nothing works and i end up not sleeping at all. i tried zzzquil but that did nothing at all. i hope this all goes back to normal once school starts again because if i dont sleep at night and i have school, well id be going to school without getting any sleep...fml

out of no where i get hit with bad sadness (I'm not even sure how to explain it)
I'm always tired
my parents make me miserable + my brother does too
i keep losing friends

my dad is pushing all his views about the world onto me and honestly it's so annoying. i said i was a feminist and he disagreed saying i wasn't "old enough to understand" and it's probably just a "phase," and if i don't agree he doesn't need to pay for anything of mine and i should get out. like ?????

Reading To Kill a Mocking Bird for school. My dyslexia is so bad that it can't handle books and it's really hurting my concentration...Ugh, I don't know if I can finish this...

Might get a tutor to come to my home instead of going of school...
Amxiety is awful omfg.

I'm insanely confused right now. I wish my head wouldn't be so empty so I could bloody realise how to deal with this situation.

Should've been dropped when my mom fell from the stairs when holding me in a basket, she now has Cancer.

Better yet, I should've never been born at all.

Last edited:
what does it mean when a crush tells you not to stop liking them but they don't like you in a romantic way??? im confuSED

Hate Drama.
So, I'll take home instruction for the rest of my Sophomore Year!

Last edited:
Ok , Who the **** does a creepypasta video on 2017? I thought these things died in 2014 and transformed into some ****ty clickbait videos on YT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back