What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's really lame. i'm sorry :c
Means a lot, Thank you.

That really sucks and is the exact reason I never buy used systems. I bought a DS used once because it was cheap and it had this orange dot I'd OCD on whenever I played a game. Hopefully you can get your money back though. They shouldn't be able to get away with that if they described it as near mint in condition.
Sometimes we have to learn things the hard way, but buying this "near mint" console was going to save me ?40, I thought "sweet! Pretty much a steal" and well, they pretty much got the steal part :p

Yeah it said this.
"Used - Like New

As good as new boxed and complete (with full 12 months manufacturers guarantee) Next Day Delivery"

I mean, it comes with 12 months to get it fixed by Nintendo, but I really don't want to wait weeks just for this seller to win.

having a 9- post number is bothering me right now I would like to get it to 500 in the next few min..

Peoples complete insensitivity towards other people.
It shouldn't matter what problems you've had with them. ****ing put them aside and be mature enough to see that they're hurting and don't be a goddamn ass*hole about it. If nothing else, just keep your words to yourself.

ppl who are brainwashed

ppl who are brainwashed

People who say that one's own opinion is them being brainwashed.
People who disregard anything and brush it off as a person being brainwashed.
What is with you, man? What is your deal? I really want to know, if you don't mind letting go of your prejudice and telling me.

A substitute thought I was skipping because I was gone the whole class.

I literally told her I was going to go to the nurses office because my mouth hurt a lot due to bracket tightening, so I called my dad because the nurse wasn't there so I could get Ibuprofen, and I did. My brackets started hurting even more so I stayed in the bathroom for a bit so I could try and make it a little less worse than it already is. Then I went back because the bell rang and she says, "So you were gone the whole bell because of braces? Okay, I'll tell the office then." like she's f***ing intimidating or some s***. Like, yes b****, I was gone. Have you ever had braces before? Because it ****ing hurts.

I also called my dad partially because I wanted to go home. There are so many racist *******s at my school and I really cannot take it anymore. Literally every single class someone insults me because of my race and people yelling out racial slurs to me, I'm getting sick and tired of it. I tried telling the principal, the teachers, the guidance counselors - and you know what they did? Jack s***.

It doesn't help that I was caught skipping class before so now, of course, I'm going to get in trouble because my school takes no consideration with other people's problems.

Wow, I just re-read this and I am way too emotional for my own good, lol. I need to start toning it down.

Last edited:
School. It really has lowered my self-esteem. I feel like people will laugh no matter what I do. When I started, I couldn't find friends (now I'm quite happy with a few friends, but I prefer to be alone). I'm a totally different person at school, another person at home. I started getting really high grades-I knew I could get high grades, but I never knew I was capable of the ones I got. This means people treat me like I'm not normal e.g. asking me if I got books for Christmas, listen to classical music, etc.
I have good ideas in Drama lessons, but I'm too scared to do what I want to do because people laugh at the smallest things, such as a quiet person actually acting in Drama, for instance. I'm scared of being laughed at. I've been through a lot last year, and missed at least 1 month at the end of Year 7 (I'm in Year 8 now) as I went into hospital with Autoimmune Liver Disease. The other thing I don't like- when I'm alone, the form room is empty, and I'm just drawing/writing, and someone looks over my shoulder. I don't eat my lunch often because my form room is a Science Lab and I can't eat in there anymore, and if I eat outside I normally have nobody to eat with so I look awkward/ people ask me why I'm just standing there. I can deal with it, but it's just bothering me... the people at school are annoying, but I have made friends with a few Year 9s (We went to a Maths competition),10s and 11s (met through conversation) and a Year 7. I'm really shy at school now, so I don't speak first, but they're nice, so I consider them to be at least friends c: At least I have a few friends, and that's ok- even if I don't hang out much.

This entire week has been stressful and it just exploded on tonight's shift. I think I must have panicked? Suddenly my stomach began hurting like crazy and I couldn't move, and breathing was hard. This new job is getting to me in all the worst ways, and I'm honestly beginning to wonder if I can even handle it. If I quit I won't have enough cash to live comfortably when I move to a new city in the fall, though...

I'm just a ball of stress and despair and I feel like I've been pushed into a corner with no way to get out. I want to sOB

I just realized that my final paper in English requires 8 pages of work, minimum. Based on what I'm writing, I can't think of anymore on what to write. I'm not lazy or stupid, but there's nothing else to write, and I'm not even at page 6. Normally, I wouldn't give up, but I have been stressed way too far this time. This paper is WAY too hard for me.

I still should do it, but I'm going to give negative ratings for my class because of this (not wi-fi ratings since this isn't TBT related).

Just do drugs today, you don't have to wait.

I do have to wait. My friend's the one that has it.
Also, that's not why I wish it was Sunday. I just really want to hang out with my friend. She's hilarious, and she won't be over, until Sunday...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back