• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your town name and why?

FrostyPaws

Keyblade Wielder
Bells
User Title Color Change
I named my new town Eagleton for the Parks and Rec reference. My mothers' towns name is Pawnee.
I named my main town name Shimo, which translates to Frost, which is a reference to my late dog.
Whats yours?

Twilight Town. I honestly didn't intend to name it after anything. It's just the first thing that came to my mind. I hadn't played the Kingdom Hearts series at that time so I didn't realize there was a level called "Twilight Town" in the game. If I could go back in time and change the name I would.

i absolutely love parks and rec om g. you are amazing.

anyways mine is willow because 1. i thought it was pretty 2. it could rly fit well with any type of town. so if i were to change the style of mine or something it would still fit nicely c:

Twilight Town. I honestly didn't intend to name it after anything. It's just the first thing that came to my mind. I hadn't played the Kingdom Hearts series at that time so I didn't realize there was a level called "Twilight Town" in the game. If I could go back in time and change the name I would.

That's cool, I'm a pretty big fan of Kingdom Hearts.

i absolutely love parks and rec om g. you are amazing.

anyways mine is willow because 1. i thought it was pretty 2. it could rly fit well with any type of town. so if i were to change the style of mine or something it would still fit nicely c:

Willow is a pretty name! Sounds like an awesome town.

I have two towns Pinkleaf is my first town. The reason I named it Pinkleaf is because I was going to theme it pink and pretty. I am still working on it but so far its going great! My other town is called Murasaki witch translates to purple in Japanese. I choose it because I thought it sounded pretty and is A LOT more original than Pinkleaf. I am going to theme it fairy-tale but with a dark side to it. So the outside of the town will be fairy tale and pretty peaceful innocent but in the homes they begin to grow darker and darker telling a story.

Odaiba, mostly because of Digimon Adventure.

That's basically the entire reason why I named my town this way.

Last edited:
I asked my dad what it should be and he said "Daisy," Then I that that was stupid (lol) and I thought of Rose but I wanted it to seem like an actual town so I added the 'wood' to Rosewood! :)

I named mine Eversong because I used to be a huge World of Warcraft fanatic back then.

I asked my dad what it should be and he said "Daisy," Then I that that was stupid (lol) and I thought of Rose but I wanted it to seem like an actual town so I added the 'wood' to Rosewood! :)

Oh gosh, I thought it was a reference to Pretty Little Liars.. hahahaha

My town name is Lilycove & I named it after Lilycove City in Pok?mon R/S as it's my favourite gen of Pok?mon games & Lilycove City was my favourite city in the entire game. I also thought it would be such a pretty name for an AC town. (*^-^*)

Zircon can be a red gem, and I love the color red and Zircon just sounds Awesome!

My main town's name is Apraire --- bc its a prairie. At the time I was into reading random american history books...anyways a prairie was an idealized type of place that was really never found/existed. It was just an idea that perpetuated with explorers. My second town name is terra, which means earth. I donno I just like it. :)

I named my town Light because it sounds floaty, bright and pretty. :)

FrostyPaws, I love your town name. 10/10 for using a Parks and Rec reference.
I named my town Pallet because I'm unoriginal and a Pok?mon dork.

My town name is Lilycove & I named it after Lilycove City in Pok?mon R/S as it's my favourite gen of Pok?mon games & Lilycove City was my favourite city in the entire game. I also thought it would be such a pretty name for an AC town. (*^-^*)

FrostyPaws, I love your town name. 10/10 for using a Parks and Rec reference.
I named my town Pallet because I'm unoriginal and a Pok?mon dork.

I love Pokemon!

My original town name was Avalon, just because I liked the name a lot, and then got disappointed by how many other people had chosen that name as well.

But my town now is called Amour. I didn't really know what to call it at first, so I looked around my house for inspiration, and looked down at my pajamas I was wearing, and they said Amour so I was like, yeah that! So that's how that came to be. And just because it means love too. The Town of Love. c:

my town name is midgar, named from the dystopian city in final fantasy 7. it was just the first thing that came to mind when i was asked to put in the town name. :p

Bousou
It means delusional.
Your a mayor running a animal infested town, crazy right?
I just thought it would fit for my mayor wanting to escape to a more, better place, y'know?

Back