What's your town name and why?

FrostyPaws

Keyblade Wielder
Bells
User Title Color Change
I named my new town Eagleton for the Parks and Rec reference. My mothers' towns name is Pawnee.
I named my main town name Shimo, which translates to Frost, which is a reference to my late dog.
Whats yours?

Twilight Town. I honestly didn't intend to name it after anything. It's just the first thing that came to my mind. I hadn't played the Kingdom Hearts series at that time so I didn't realize there was a level called "Twilight Town" in the game. If I could go back in time and change the name I would.

i absolutely love parks and rec om g. you are amazing.

anyways mine is willow because 1. i thought it was pretty 2. it could rly fit well with any type of town. so if i were to change the style of mine or something it would still fit nicely c:

Twilight Town. I honestly didn't intend to name it after anything. It's just the first thing that came to my mind. I hadn't played the Kingdom Hearts series at that time so I didn't realize there was a level called "Twilight Town" in the game. If I could go back in time and change the name I would.

That's cool, I'm a pretty big fan of Kingdom Hearts.

i absolutely love parks and rec om g. you are amazing.

anyways mine is willow because 1. i thought it was pretty 2. it could rly fit well with any type of town. so if i were to change the style of mine or something it would still fit nicely c:

Willow is a pretty name! Sounds like an awesome town.

I have two towns Pinkleaf is my first town. The reason I named it Pinkleaf is because I was going to theme it pink and pretty. I am still working on it but so far its going great! My other town is called Murasaki witch translates to purple in Japanese. I choose it because I thought it sounded pretty and is A LOT more original than Pinkleaf. I am going to theme it fairy-tale but with a dark side to it. So the outside of the town will be fairy tale and pretty peaceful innocent but in the homes they begin to grow darker and darker telling a story.

Odaiba, mostly because of Digimon Adventure.

That's basically the entire reason why I named my town this way.

Last edited:
I asked my dad what it should be and he said "Daisy," Then I that that was stupid (lol) and I thought of Rose but I wanted it to seem like an actual town so I added the 'wood' to Rosewood! :)

I named mine Eversong because I used to be a huge World of Warcraft fanatic back then.

I asked my dad what it should be and he said "Daisy," Then I that that was stupid (lol) and I thought of Rose but I wanted it to seem like an actual town so I added the 'wood' to Rosewood! :)

Oh gosh, I thought it was a reference to Pretty Little Liars.. hahahaha

My town name is Lilycove & I named it after Lilycove City in Pok?mon R/S as it's my favourite gen of Pok?mon games & Lilycove City was my favourite city in the entire game. I also thought it would be such a pretty name for an AC town. (*^-^*)

Zircon can be a red gem, and I love the color red and Zircon just sounds Awesome!

My main town's name is Apraire --- bc its a prairie. At the time I was into reading random american history books...anyways a prairie was an idealized type of place that was really never found/existed. It was just an idea that perpetuated with explorers. My second town name is terra, which means earth. I donno I just like it. :)

I named my town Light because it sounds floaty, bright and pretty. :)

FrostyPaws, I love your town name. 10/10 for using a Parks and Rec reference.
I named my town Pallet because I'm unoriginal and a Pok?mon dork.

My town name is Lilycove & I named it after Lilycove City in Pok?mon R/S as it's my favourite gen of Pok?mon games & Lilycove City was my favourite city in the entire game. I also thought it would be such a pretty name for an AC town. (*^-^*)

FrostyPaws, I love your town name. 10/10 for using a Parks and Rec reference.
I named my town Pallet because I'm unoriginal and a Pok?mon dork.

I love Pokemon!

My original town name was Avalon, just because I liked the name a lot, and then got disappointed by how many other people had chosen that name as well.

But my town now is called Amour. I didn't really know what to call it at first, so I looked around my house for inspiration, and looked down at my pajamas I was wearing, and they said Amour so I was like, yeah that! So that's how that came to be. And just because it means love too. The Town of Love. c:

my town name is midgar, named from the dystopian city in final fantasy 7. it was just the first thing that came to mind when i was asked to put in the town name. :p

Bousou
It means delusional.
Your a mayor running a animal infested town, crazy right?
I just thought it would fit for my mayor wanting to escape to a more, better place, y'know?

Back