• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Sm4sh for Wii U Tournament #3 (Prime wins)

amichann win all your next matches PLE ASE u were great <3

2-0 win for me in the first round yay :D sorry about the lag out the first time we tried lmao

Last edited:
amichann win all your next matches PLE ASE u were great <3

2-0 win for me in the first round yay :D sorry about the lag out the first time we tried lmao

Are you kidding me I suck at this game LOL. Thanks though! Good luck to you as well!!! It was a good match~

Dammit I thought the rules were the same as last time and we weren't allowed to swtch characters... o well...

told yall i aint playin!! movin up in this world!! **** the free world!!

btw good games zigzag :D u gave me a good two matches

i have one question: does the one from the looser bracket some handicap at the grand final? :eek:

i have one question: does the one from the looser bracket some handicap at the grand final? :eek:

if the winner of the loser bracket beats the winner of the winners bracket in grand finals, there's a reset and they have to play another set. If the winner of winners bracket beats the winner of loser bracket, they win the tournament.

three more matches in Round 1! Remember you have until Sunday to take care of those. Hopefully I'll be getting mine in tonight or tomorrow ;)

Feel free to start Round 2 matches and Round 1 Losers and report your results!

Last edited:
Jerey beat me 2-0. GG man, I aspire to your toon link. :)

Back