• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Sm4sh for Wii U Tournament #3 (Prime wins)

don't play the opponent, just play the character. you can't beat jarrad or anyone if you don't believe that you can win :l

this.

though if u want to fight ashtot it'll have to be tomorrow as i can't find my gamepad charger (I use that to play since I can't really set up my huge ass tv in my work space)

I can play on 3DS if you'd like to train? Or maybe have our battle there? (if it's allowed, despite this being a wii u tourny)

I'm pretty sure Ash can beat Jarrad too.

tumblr_ne6o48OO5s1rpnxzho1_500.gif

but srsly i can play u tonight ashtot

we're in the same timezone so can we fight around 6-10pm ?

Last edited:
tumblr_ne6o48OO5s1rpnxzho1_500.gif

but srsly i can play u tonight ashtot

we're in the same timezone so can we fight around 6-10pm ?

I never played you but I base it on the fact that emma beat you and then you complained about it for three days after. ;)

And I only barely played Ash on Wii U, but he wasn't too bad.

uhm i'm pretty sure we're atlantic canada and ur not atlantic canada lol

oops lol i thought u were british

halifax is a place in britain as well

- - - Post Merge - - -

I never played you but I base it on the fact that emma beat you and then you complained about it for three days after. ;)

And I only barely played Ash on Wii U, but he wasn't too bad.

I complained because she literally just spammed B with pacman all match. Wouldn't you be angry too?

Same, tbh. We played a few matches and it was a little laggy. I can't remember how many we played but what I do remember is how I spiked him w/ zelda, saved the replay and then it became corrupt :mad:

you got the 3ds vers?

3ds version > wii u version

- - - Post Merge - - -

nintendo too laggy gg

Back