• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who wants to leave the most? (But you won't let them.)

Mira? Mira is on the borderline of leaving and staying for me, I don't know if I should even keep her. Then again I always rethink it and after Hazel moved out now she's the only uchi I'm really interested in.

Grizzly often asks me to leave, which is really weird because he's my only cranky villager. I don't neglect him or anything he just seems to hate my town. T-T
Maybe its all the cutesy pink and blues everywhere...

Mint, Lolly, and Hamlet, but recently it's been more so of Hamlet pinging to move than my other villagers. He always comes up with stupid reasons to move, like, "I got cold water on my face and that makes me think that this town is cold, I should just move!" -_- And no, he's not leaving because of an excuse like that.

Phoebe, on the other hand, hasn't pinged me to move out at all. I guess it's because she's my 10th villager, but that's okay with me, I don't want her to move out anyways.

Last edited:
Graham asks to leave alot. But he is my BFF always and forever. lol. I love when he buys something in retail and he squints like a sweet sensitive guy. Too cute. Its funny, when I started playing this game, this is the first one for me, I never thought I would get attached to a villager, or that I would put emotions into them.

Lucky and Skye keep on asking to move.
I'm never ever letting them go though.
Too precious.

Fang. Fang is always trying to leave and I will never let him! He's my only cranky and he will always be my only cranky!

Punchy is definitely the one that wants to leave the most x3 But no, i won't let him! :D
Flurry the least, I don't think she has asked me at all!

Ruby is my bff in my town and when someone wants to move out, 8/10 times it's her! But I wont let Ruby move out~

Julian used to ask a ton to leave and it used to get annoying but now i want him to move so i can cycle for Pietro back and of course he stopped asking me -_-

Back