• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Gotham Cycling! [New: diva ] [Boxes: willow ]

MayorDawn

Bells
Feedback
100% (79) +
I'll speed cycle most times, other times I'll be slow.

Tier 1 will be auctioned off.
Tier 2 will be sold for 75 tbt
Tier 3 will be sold for 50 tbt
Tier 4 will be sold for 25 tbt
Tier 5 will be free

current villagers:
Winnie [T5 - free]
Nate [T5 - free]
Eloise[T5 - free]
Hippeux [T5 - free]
Kid Cat [T2 - 75tbt]
Rocket [T5 - free]
Willow [T3 - 50tbt]
Diva [T5 - free]
Midge [T5 - free]

T5 is on autovoid unless taken off.

Rules:
I'll be waiting for you outside the train station.
Follow me to the villagers house.
Do not pick anything up and do not run.

WiFi feedback would be lovely, btw!

Last edited:
Kabuki has been adopted.
Benedict to be autovoided

- - - Post Merge - - -

Benedict autovided.
Teddy to be autovoided

- - - Post Merge - - -

Beau moved in!
Cesar in boxes to be autovided

Is it possible to make reservations on particular villagers?
I'm interested in Kid Cat, but won't have room for him until Pierce moves out. (Love him to death, but he's blocking a bridge I want to build for conveniently getting around my town ;_; ) He'll be in boxes on the 10th, and gone by the 11th unless I decide to TT, but I did promise him to a friend of mine so I want to make sure she claims him rather than him getting voided...

I guess, in my long-winded way, what I'm trying to say that is if say Kid Cat were to end up in boxes and I were offline, could I pay you an extra 10 tbt or so to reserve him until we could link. If not, I can respect that. Though I might lurk just the same in case I can get him when he moves. :)

Is it possible to make reservations on particular villagers?
I'm interested in Kid Cat, but won't have room for him until Pierce moves out. (Love him to death, but he's blocking a bridge I want to build for conveniently getting around my town ;_; ) He'll be in boxes on the 10th, and gone by the 11th unless I decide to TT, but I did promise him to a friend of mine so I want to make sure she claims him rather than him getting voided...

I guess, in my long-winded way, what I'm trying to say that is if say Kid Cat were to end up in boxes and I were offline, could I pay you an extra 10 tbt or so to reserve him until we could link. If not, I can respect that. Though I might lurk just the same in case I can get him when he moves. :)

i'm unsure of reserving villagers because i'm not a patient person and i hate waiting. and i don't know a good length to wait for the person to reply!

Back