• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

[Freebie] your own town pixel scene!

Virals

coffee addict
Bells
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Waluigi Easter Egg
I have chosen the towns I want to do! Don't post anymore requests pleaseee! I'll simply use this thread to post WIPs and finished towns ♥
☆ ☆ ☆

Finished

nammietown_zps64fc87ef.png
poppettown_zps02450be3.png
emmatheweirdotown_zps676a93b0.png

☆ ☆ ☆
To Do
ahhhh omg okok i'll post mine! these sound so super cute!!

References:
Mayor Ref: {x}

zlCfzSoJJ8YkolneVt

just the little sitting area below the cafe, the building doesn't have to be included c: you can do pine trees in place of the cafe if you want! placement of mayor/villager can be anywhere, sitting on stumps, watering flowers, whatever you think looks best!
Extra Info: maybe just the town name, twinleaf town c:
Villagers: if you want to, beau would be lovely, but just an option!
Etc.: i like leaving artists to have free liberty so just whatever you think looks best! ideas though would be like holding a watering can or flowers or her reading a book! mayor emma loves gardening and reading so any of those would be great! or just standing there, whatever you want really cx this is just super sweet of you to do!

tysm for considering! i would definitely tip you if you chose mine bc amazing artists like you deserve it!! <333

Last edited:
Super cool idea! So, it will be kinda like a "diorama" ...for lack of a better term, I guess...?

HNI_0021.JPG

Not the best view point...I just noticed..

Last edited:
Nvm aha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:
ooh this looks nice! :D here's something i submitted for TBT fair town design contest if you're interested

References: town & mayor
Extra Info: Maybe add the text "Mayor of Hope"?
Villagers: n/a
Etc.: could she be holding a watering can? also, feel free to make the path natural instead. i actually put the path there as a placeholder until i can start working on making a natural path hehe.

Thank youuu c:

Last edited:
References:
IWcR8Dy.jpg

Extra Info: Midori from Birdsong
Villagers: Filbert, of course!
Etc.: up to you :)

Last edited:
This sounds interesting so I'll give it a go!

References:
It took some work, but I finally managed to recreate an old scene:
3344x3r.jpg

zityx1.jpg

(Kinda dark but hopefully you can see enough)
Extra Info: Just "Sunshine" somewhere and "Mayor Nathan" underneath.
Villagers: Fang <3
Ect.: I'd like to be smiling like Fang is if possible (or y'know if it looks good) and put Fang in his original shirt please. Also let me know if you need a better Mayor ref and I'll get one. Same goes for the area during the day. Night screenshots always turn out way darker for some reason... (I literally just took these lol)

Thank you for considering! :3

Last edited:
thanks for all the apps ppl <3
keep em coming cause i'll most likely choose sometime tomorrow~

References:
image.jpg image.jpg
image.jpg
Extra Info: The town name 'Snowville' included.
Villagers: Chief if possible
Etc.: N/A

hello its me again lol
this idea is so cool ahhh!!!! hopefully one of these areas will catch your eye (sorry its a lot of refs lol) :)

References:
tumblr_ndzhbo5vJY1sgxa8no2_400.jpg

tumblr_n5y6en0fCk1sgxa8no1_400.jpg

tumblr_ndzhbo5vJY1sgxa8no3_400.jpg

tumblr_n5ackmdvXg1sgxa8no1_400.jpg
Extra Info: Konpeito, Mayor Nana
Villagers: Flurry/Beau
Etc.: you're free to change/omit anything, I don't rly care lol full artistic liberties!!

References:
meWfU0K.jpg
IM2L1Yk.png
Extra Info:No extra info because I do not know how it will look. Maybe put "Zalith" where it fits best
Villagers:Hazel or Scoot (I prefer Scoot)
Etc: Hazel or Scoot standing next to me (if you do include the villager next to be I want to be on either side of the path and not dead center since there will be two subjects in the photo)

Also thank you for doing this for everyone it's so awesome : )

Last edited:
cant wait to see how this will look like!

reminds me of my elementary school days~

ahhhh omg okok i'll post mine! these sound so super cute!!

References:
Mayor Ref: {x}

zlCfzSoJJ8YkolneVt

just the little sitting area below the cafe, the building doesn't have to be included c: you can do pine trees in place of the cafe if you want! placement of mayor/villager can be anywhere, sitting on stumps, watering flowers, whatever you think looks best!
Extra Info: maybe just the town name, twinleaf town c:
Villagers: if you want to, beau would be lovely, but just an option!
Etc.: i like leaving artists to have free liberty so just whatever you think looks best! ideas though would be like holding a watering can or flowers or her reading a book! mayor emma loves gardening and reading so any of those would be great! or just standing there, whatever you want really cx this is just super sweet of you to do!

tysm for considering! i would definitely tip you if you chose mine bc amazing artists like you deserve it!! <333

Last edited:
Back