• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Would you consider yourself emotionally stable?

Are you emotionally stable?

• Totally!

Votes: 13 15.9%
  • Kind of

Votes: 25 30.5%
  • Not really

Votes: 20 24.4%
  • I'm a mess

Votes: 24 29.3%

• Total voters
no I'm a mess and I split a lot with relationships with friends oops

I think probably yes. I went a bit crazy when i was with my boyfriend who was suicidal, but i think i'm over that now. i get down sometimes but I think that's just part of life.
I also used to go a bit emotionally unstable when i was drunk, so i barely drink anymore

Definetly not stable, but not a complete mess either.

I think considering what my life looks like, I`m way happier then I should be.
Although that said, I`m still not happy ofcourse.

Ehm, nope I'm not very stable. Oversensitive when it comes to the people I like(crush) Anything they say can throw me off the whole day, but this happens as well with my family. Colleges makes me very moody, being the fact of having to be there at 7 am or the fact that no matter how much I study I seem to be /barely/ passing a course and that gets me pretty depressed, so I keep myself occupated with games or here. I guess it also has to do with my dependency to others. But yes overall I could say Not really" I wouldn't say I'm a mess because I can go throught my day normally and I don't do/need self-harm to feel better? ect.

the opposite

I really only have three emotional states; apathetic (I'm not trying to be ironic, I just mean lack of any emotion), manically happy, or violently angry.

I'm very emotionally stable, am fully aware of my moods, and know how to control each of them. My parents raised me well which I believe is the main reason. I know that most kids start bad behavior early in life.

I like to think that I am, but I'm a bit of a crazy person so I'd have to ask my friends to know the answer. But I know my emotions and I can control them fairly well.

I have Bipolar II but I'm about as stable as I've been in a long time! I'm on a manic cycle though. Gimme a week or so and I'd probably say "not really" instead of "kind of"

Not. my anxiety over puking rules my sleeping patterns at night (allowing me maybe 2 hours of sleep, or 8 if I'm lucky and i go to sleep before my mind can process any fear.) I always have a sarcastic monotonious tone whenever I talk at school, which means I have like 2 friends because whenever I say "oh, you look nice!" it sounds like i'm trying to patronize. Whenever someone trys to be my friend, i tell myself it's a joke. I've cried at school because a girl told me to move when I was visibly upset. I've bit a girl when she called me a dog because i couldn't control myself. I've had a panic attack at school. I'm known as a snob (and one guy is very happy to point this out to this guy I like) because I don't like talking to anyone.

I have very bad anxiety + other things, so it differs day to day for me. Some days are wonderful, others are awful.

Not really, due to my past experiences I have a really hard time trusting others not to reject or make fun of me. So I just push everyone away and rarely get truly close to anyone. Even with people I'm close with it'll always be in the back of mind that they'll hate me someday. Its lonely but my own fault.

Back