• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

A TBT Fan Fiction (Kaiaa x Gallows)

Bells
Switch
1256-5629-2113
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Mother's Day Carnation
Yellow Candy
Happy Home Designer Token
PLEASE NOTE THAT: I'm not good at these stuff. Also this is not meant to bring harm to anybody. Oh yeah..... Kaiaa if your reading this.....I'm sorry. Now let's get these started.

CHAPTER 1 ~
It was the day before Valentine's Day. Kaiaa was looking for Valentine. She tried everybody she knew. Justin, Thunder and many more. She didn't wanna go out with the man she truly loved. Gallows. Gallows was funny, smart, brave and hot. Kaiaa didn't wanna confess. She was to shy. Gallows was too shy also. But it didn't matter anymore. Gallows found a valentine. Kaiaa was heartbroken. Left work out the snowy sky.

Chapter 2 will be coming in a couple of hours.

Last edited:
If only Gallows could see that Kaiaa truly is the one for him *sighs dreamily*

edit: Also needs fanart gosh

Last edited:
CHAPTER 2 ~

Kaiaa left work. She quicky ran home shedding a tear or two. She opened the door and slammed it. Pulling out ice cream and getting depressed. Watching anime on her coach. Kaiaa sighs. I wish true love can magically come. Kaiaa heard a knock. She quickly opened her door. But nothing was there she thought she was getting pranked but she later found a box. It said: Dear, My True Love.
Tomorrow is the day. Here's some candy. Meet me at the train station tomorrow okay? Love, Your Lover. Kaiaa glazed at the letter almost fainting. She yelled: YES! She quickly went outside running to the glazing sky.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Fan art pls anybody?)

I WAS GOING TO DRAW FANART BUT YOU USED TO INSTEAD OF TOO AHSDJKFASDHILFKSD FJAHFKASDKFL BNO GET OFF THIS PLAN ET U R DISGRACE TO HUMANKIND GET OUT NOW screaming

CHAPTER 2 ~

Kaiaa left work. She quicky ran home shedding a tear or two. She opened the door and slammed it. Pulling out ice cream and getting depressed. Watching anime on her coach. Kaiaa sighs. I wish true love can magically come. Kaiaa heard a knock. She quickly opened her door. But nothing was there she thought she was getting pranked but she later found a box. It said: Dear, My True Love.
Tomorrow is the day. Here's some candy. Meet me at the train station tomorrow okay? Love, Your Lover. Kaiaa glazed at the letter almost fainting. She yelled: YES! She quickly went outside running to the glazing sky.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Fan art pls anybody?)

A box! I wonder who it could be from!!

This is so shortly written and rushed to the point where it's so terrible it's actually the best TBT Fanfic ever.

Back