• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon What's your trainer's name?

Sanaki

moon child
Bells
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
This could apply to any game I suppose. Do you use your name or an alias?

In Pokemon X, my trainer's name is Ahri.

In Omega Ruby, her name is Arlena.

I never use my real name because it's boring.

I usually use whatever the actual trainer's name is.
For example, in Diamond, I was Dawn. In Emerald, I was May.
I do occasionally use my own name though.

I only ever use my real name or the character's default (or another character's name, like Leaf in FireRed and SoulSilver)... I'm really boring. :(

Current name I've been using is Shnell, all games Gen 3 and so on.
Other names used:
Matt (my real name, used it when I first got Pokemon, gen 1-3)
Kazuto (I don't know, I just liked the name...used in one of my Heartgold runs, gen 4 only)
Veriday (used in PokeMMO for a bit before changing it, gen 1 + 3)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm really boring. :(

Says the one with an amazing username... (?⊙ω⊙?)

Last edited:
Just Jav.
Would've been something explicit but I was too excited to play and not try to get around the censor lol.

X & Y- Steven (Real Name)

Alpha Sapphire- Nate (This is a name that I resort to if another character in the game uses my real name)
Omega Ruby- Nate (Haven't created the file yet, but this will be his name)

X/Y was the first pokemon game I could play where my real name would fit (Michelle), so I took advantage of that. I don't regret it thanks to the fact that you can customize your character in that one. She looks like me now, so it's great.

Before X/Y, I would usually use Mish since it's my nickname.

Alpha Sapphire has been the first one where I chose a different name for my character. I chose Maren because idek it's one of my favourite names.

I use my own name in all the games I own. The ones I got from my sister use her name, though. I don't really mind / care to reset them since I had been playing the since I was much younger.

My trainer name is always Jessie, which is my actual name. I don't think I've ever used another name in the 15 years I've been playing now I come to think of it, I guess I'm a bit boring :p

I use my name in X and Anna's my name in the OmegaRuby (which I'm currently playing and is in no way in reference to May's ORAS demo name but something else). As for AlphaSapphire, I have no idea yet. Still debating on that.

I named my trainer Risu, which means 'squirrel' in Japanese. It's funny because my girl names are usually random and unrelated to my real name, but if I play as a guy, his name always starts with the letter of my first name: K. This is the second time I played as a female trainer in Pokemon. No regrets, but that's certainly going to change in future games. I guess I share a stronger affinity with male protagonists. Not sure why, haha >u>

Drew is my trainer's name in Alpha Sapphire as well as it was in Y. Ash in Leaf Green and Destiny in Diamond.

Trent like my real name, B2 and X before that. Alpha Sapphire is Rosemary, was going to go with May but my brother did so I decided to go with something a little different.

Kayla, which is my middle name. I use it for all of my characters/games.
I like it better than my first name which I don't use for anything except school x)

Back