• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling *Quad Cycling- 4 different towns!* - in boxes [TIA]NEW:SKYE & COCO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I'll take the chance to reserve him but if I'm online when he asks to move, will he not be autovoided if I don't reserve him?

I don't think I'll take the chance to reserve him but if I'm online when he asks to move, will he not be autovoided if I don't reserve him?

Reserving ensures he will go to you. You send 20tbt, and I will keep him for you. If you don't respond in 24 hours I send your tbt back.
And it depends on how much I'm cycling that day when he goes into boxes. If I'm going fast, he'll be instantly voided without even being put up in the thread. If I have stuff to do he may have an hour or two chance before void.

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I adopt Yuka?

Yep. Gimme just a few minutes!

Reserving ensures he will go to you. You send 20tbt, and I will keep him for
you. If you don't respond in 24 hours I send your tbt back.
And it depends on how much I'm cycling that day when he goes into boxes. If I'm going fast, he'll be instantly voided without even being put up in the thread. If I have stuff to do he may have an hour or two chance before void.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yep. Gimme just a few minutes!

Tysm :)

Hm I see. Well I'm lurking for him as well on another cycling thread so it depends which thread has him in boxes first.

Hm I see. Well I'm lurking for him as well on another cycling thread so it depends which thread has him in boxes first.

Ah. Well, I'm not normally on at this time of day. So if you're in a different time zone (like way different) chances are he will be voided when you're not on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yuka has been adopted.

Rooney is in boxes still. The other three towns I'm leaving with no one until I wake up. Goodnight.

I wanna reserve merry, how fast u cycle and do u pm beforehand?
If you read the reserve section on the front it's explained.

It's not really a matter of how fast in cycle but how quickly the villager wants to move. It takes me less than 5 minutes to get a villager in boxes though. So I cycle quickly when I am doing it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm the same time zone as you.

Ah okay. I'm not normally on at this time because I take care of my grandpa. So my sleeping schedule is kinda messed up. I've been up since 7am yesterday. But lurking is encouraged and if you're around, I normally state which villagers are In boxes and if they're being sold or voided.
If you notice my other posts I put tier 4 and 5 villagers up for adoption instead of auto void. It just depends on my mood and how quickly I want to cycle. But I will always give 5minutes to a few hours for an auto void.

I've been waking up earlier than normal lately just because my body doesn't want to go back to sleep xD Oh thanks I'll be on the lookout ^^

I'm interested in Ricky but don't really care for paying, which means I have no way of getting him since you will autovoid unless reserved?

I'm interested in Ricky but don't really care for paying, which means I have no way of getting him since you will autovoid unless reserved?
I'll always post in the thread they're gonna be voided. But i literally give them 5 minutes if they're lucky. So yes, they basically won't be there.
I only ask a reserve because it's pointless for me to hold a tier four or five for a whole day if no one is gonna take them. I could continue cycling to get others.

I'll always post in the thread they're gonna be voided. But i literally give them 5 minutes if they're lucky. So yes, they basically won't be there.
I only ask a reserve because it's pointless for me to hold a tier four or five for a whole day if no one is gonna take them. I could continue cycling to get others.
Cycling seems to have changed a ton... Now its all about these fees when all villagers used to have a hold time of atleast 15 minutes if somebody was interested b: But aight, will look elsewhere then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back