• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Did you freak out about this as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually panicked. I was like "What did I do wrong?"

Though in the end it was probably due to the lag :]

No,I didn't.I knew what it was because a month ago another website I had been on with a bunch of friends had to shut down.:(

Man, I missed it and this is the first time I'm reading about it.

I would've panicked if I had seen it! "Whyyy.. WHY MEEE!"

I started to panic at first because I couldn't figure out what I could have done to get my account in trouble, so I did look at the site on other web browsers and started to feel better. xD and then I looked at the Bell Tree's twitter and they said they were having problems, so I had a huge sigh of relief and went to bed as it was 11pm for me, haha. Glad everything is up and running. :D

I just got this message, but it went away after a few minutes and I don't have as much crazy lag now. Thank you mods for working on this and sorry we're crashing the site because of collectibles. heh heh

Yeah, it just happened to me and I was like "WHAT????WHYYYY???". Needless to say, I just **** bricks. QQ

I wasn't scared because when I saw the "Account Suspended" page, I know what it meant. I'm not in trouble, but the site is down for a bit. I remembered on LBPC when they had the "Account Suspended" page up a few times. I didn't know that it scared others on this site.

Yeah, the "Account Suspended" thing scared me at first but then I read that the servers were having an issue so I relaxed after that. :)

No, I'd been having the lag for awhile before I got the account suspended page, so I figured it had something to do with the lag and not me (I also knew I hadn't done anything wrong on here lol). I just chalked it up to that and went on to bed - I was super tired yesterday (thank you third shift).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back