• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

"Hipster" Avatars

OMG, I love it! Now I don't need to choose between my 2 favourite villagers anymore! :)

Can you make a 100x100 avatar of Felicity and Whitney with flower crowns please?! I'll leave the details up to you :) this is such a sweet idea! I'll absolutely tip in TBT, just name your price >.<

May I have a 150X100 Pietro with hipster glasses and a fedora? I'll let you choose the background. :)

If you please could do a 100x100 with Lily donning a flower crown and... some kind of lavender-colored background, I would love it. And I'll probably tip out of happiness. Thank you. :) You have quite a few orders already so you can take your time with mine or leave it for last or something, if you'd like.

Last edited:
Size: 100X150
Villagers: Lobo, Moe, and Punchy
Add-ons: Hipster Glasses ;3
Background: Some sort of Galaxy Background :3

These are so cute :'D

Last edited:
Hi there! These are so cute! My request:

Size: 150X100
Villagers: Kidd and Nan
Add-ons: hipster glasses!
Background: clouds

Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I thought of another one, if you have time. :)

Villagers: Marshal and Poppy
Add-ons: Flower crowns, roses
Background: flowers

K&N.jpg

P&M.jpg

:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Size: 100x100
Villagers: Marshal
Add-ons: Flower crown please! Whatever flower type/color think would suit his color palette! c:
Background: Sunrise beach, otherwise up to you!

Thanks a bunch for doing this! ;w;

MarshalSun.jpg

;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I have Maple with a pink rose flower crown?

MapleSun.jpg

I love Maple too! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Villagers: Sprinkle
Add-ons: Blue flower crown
Background: Snowy background
Thank you~

Sprinkle.jpg
SPRINKLE DINKLE DOO! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

BTW I'm a little sick so sorry for the delay. :)

Omg, thank you so much for making both of them! I love nan and kid, and poppy and marshal, thank you!

May you make one with Pekoe and Marshal with flower crowns? Size will be 100x100 and the rest is up to you ;w;
I hope you're feeling better

Last edited:
May I request one?

100x100
Forest background
Bianca and Bruce
Flower crown - pink roses for Bianca, and gold roses for Bruce

Can you make a 100x100 avatar of Felicity and Whitney with flower crowns please?! I'll leave the details up to you :) this is such a sweet idea! I'll absolutely tip in TBT, just name your price >.<

FelandWhit.jpg
I hope it turned out well. I think they are cuties. :)

May I have a 150X100 Pietro with hipster glasses and a fedora? I'll let you choose the background. :)

Pietro.jpg
I used the fedora chair hat for him from the game, and the think frames too! :p

If you please could do a 100x100 with Lily donning a flower crown and... some kind of lavender-colored background, I would love it. And I'll probably tip out of happiness. Thank you. :) You have quite a few orders already so you can take your time with mine or leave it for last or something, if you'd like.

Lily.jpg
I feel like Lily got ripped off, it's so hard to make a flower crown for her... I spent quite sometime figuring out how to do it, then gave up because every time I tried it looked weird. So instead I gave her a lily that I hope looks cute on her. Hope you like it. :)

Ahh I had actually forgotten about this, thank you so much! I didn't even think about that when I asked for the flower crown, sorry about that. But the idea you had is lovely anyways. :D

Not sure how much to tip. I hope 5 or 10 BTB is ok?

Back