"Hipster" Avatars

Together please! :D

J&P.jpg

Hi! I hope you don't mind white frames, I found black ones disappeared on his face.
Hope you like it. :)

Could you do one of Skye wearing a flower crown with a cloudy background?

- - - Post Merge - - -

100x100 please

Would it be possible to get a 100 x 100 of Poncho with glasses and Rolf with a crown? any background, and are you ok with me using it as a Skype icon? I've been meaning to trash my current one :3

Would it be possible to get a 100 x 100 of Poncho with glasses and Rolf with a crown? any background, and are you ok with me using it as a Skype icon? I've been meaning to trash my current one :3

Sounds good! I hope you like it. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Umm... if the black glasses are too dark, I'll do white, I might post both so you can see. ;)

Size: 100X100
Villagers: Cally and Marshal.
Add-ons: Cally: Flower Clown (any) Marshal: Hipster Glasses
Background: any c:

R&P.jpg
OMG Rolf makes me ROFL and Poncho is just a cutie. I hope you like it. :)

These are soo cute and well made :blush: If you're still doing them do you think you could make a 100x100 Pietro with a flower crown? (maybe something flowery for the background) Thank you in advance if you do~!

These are soo cute and well made :blush: If you're still doing them do you think you could make a 100x100 Pietro with a flower crown? (maybe something flowery for the background) Thank you in advance if you do~!

Pietro.jpg
I hope this suits you well. :)
Thanks.

Could I have a 100 x 100 one of Papi with black or white hipster glasses? Thanks!

Back