• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway [Cycling] Out: *tba*

Meliara

Bells
Switch
1464-5400-8529
Fossil Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Kirby Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (631) +
My cycle town Takenoko is officially up and running again. =) bUmcCS2_zpsn5bjc14t.gif

***Current residents:

Hamlet
Tangy
Gladys
Kabuki

(lurkers in parenthesis-multiple people may lurk for same villager)
***Please let me know if you are lurking for anyone. I autovoid fast and frequently.

Please do not sell villagers I have given you for free.
Please have space before requesting a villager.
Please only lurk for villagers currently in town. I often give all lurkers a 30 minute window to claim the villager before making the villager available to anyone.
Please do not run or run off, pick up anything, shake trees, etc. If your town is new and in need of certain fruit(s) let me know and I will lead you to a tree you may shake.
Please remember you can only invite one villager per in-game day. (If you invite another villager before the last one you invited has a plot, the first villager will be "deleted" and not move in.)
Please specify you have read this when requesting a villager or I may ignore your post.

***Villagers are free if I post them in boxes and they haven't already been reserved.
***If you don't want to risk losing out on a villager that I have listed in town you may reserve them. You may also reserve a villager I have posted in boxes if you need me to hold them while you make room.

Reservation fees:

Tier 1: 100 tbt Tier 2: 75 tbt Tier 3: 50 tbt Tier 4-6: 25 tbt
Will also reserve for hybrids.(lilies, pink cosmos/tulips/carnations, blue violets/roses, white carnations)

I will hold reserved villagers for 12-18 hours. (depending what time of day they box up)

Rules are subject to change at my discretion. I reserve the right not to trade with certain users. (Usually because of bad wifi ratings or past experience, etc.)

Adorable mayor art by Sholee. <3

Last edited:
Annalise is in boxes and freeee if anyone is interested.

It does, but my look on it is that I get to meet other villager I normally wouldn't of been able too! I pick ones that people are going to void or the unwanted ones and get to hang out with them and see what they are like. It's kinda fun.

I like cycling for the same reason. I'm finding there are villagers that look a lot neater "in person" than in pics, like Boone for example. I never thought I'd like one of the gorillas.

Yeah, I used to cycle and I really liked Violet and Monty. They were so cool... I also liked Portia. It helps you see what options are out there.

Haha, you kidding?! She's awesome looking and I had an aunt named Annelise, so its given I need to have her ^^

I'm ready!

Back