• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway I'll try & get your dreamie

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilyElizabeth

Bells
Small Mailbox
Feedback
95.5% (20) +
Okay so I just bought myself a second copy of ACNL so that I could get all of my dreamies for my town, and then I thought to myself - while I'm going through all these villagers and just letting them move out so my favourites move in - I might be getting rid of someone else's dreamie D:

So, let me know your dreamies below and if they come up while I'm cycling through, I'll shoot you a message and let you know they're available and we can discuss picking them up etc

No payment, every villager goes for free no matter what tier they are.

It's going to be a first come first serve basis so I will work down the list if two people have the same dreamie.

I promise I will look for every single request, no matter what tier your dreamie is :)

If they don't come up and you don't hear from me, I'm really sorry - it's just down to chance!

*** I'm going to be up all night cycling so hopefully someone will get one of their dreamies tonight! ***

Last edited:
This is such a nice idea! Very sweet of you :)

My dreamies are:

Freya, Whitney, Fang, Chief, Skye, Fauna, Diana, Fuchsia, Beau

<3

I would be happy to have one at all, but am looking for Diana the most!

Last edited:
Fang, Chief, Diana, Marshal, or Stitches please!

EDIT: I got all my dreamies!

Last edited:
Margie :c Nobody has her/wants her t-t

Just letting you all know I've read all of your requests so I'm looking for your dreamies right now :)

My last dreamie will be either Mira or Phoebe (though I would prefer Phoebe more), so if you could find one or the other that would be great! :D

Sheesh, I'm getting every villager except the ones you guys want, I'll keep at it and hopefully one will pop up soon! :)

Crossing my fingers and requesting for Julian? I'm in no rush to get him and am currently saving up TBT and IG for him (I'd look for him last since he'a tier one haha T_T)

Thank you for doing this! It's very nice of you :blush:

Last edited:
I am looking for Tangy please and thanks for doing this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back