• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many posts do you have?

How many posts do you have?

• Total voters
1,961 (well, 1,962 when I post this!) at the moment. Closing in on 2,000 soon it seems. :)

I passed 2,000....woah..
I'm on here too much.

Well, what if we don't have too many friends off this site? TBT is a perfect place to join. I may have other friends, but I don't have too many college friends. That's why I stay on TBT and chat.

I have no idea, I'm not even going to edit the number in. It's 85xx probably.

About 1,802 posts. Not even close to become popular on this site yet, but I just wanna be.

Erm, I don't think this thread had to be made, just look at the person's posts.

But that's just my opinion.

Erm, I don't think this thread had to be made, just look at the person's posts.

But that's just my opinion.

I agree but post count matters to a lot of people I guess lol.

Nearing 7k soon, but I've been here for quite a few years so it's understandable. People that have been here for three months or less than have like 5000 posts or more is pretty ridiculous.

I agree but post count matters to a lot of people I guess lol.

Nearing 7k soon, but I've been here for quite a few years so it's understandable. People that have been here for three months or less than have like 5000 posts or more is pretty ridiculous.

Why thank you ;P

idk...somewhere in the 200 range

- - - Post Merge - - -

wtheck nevermind im in the 400s...o_O

maybe i should get a life

Back