• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask the Staff: Podcast Edition

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Starting on our second episode, we'll be answering selected questions submitted to this thread on the podcast. Try to think of questions that could provoke a discussion, or would be best answered on the podcast. We'll be picking the best, so don't expect everything posted in here to be answered.

Thanks!

Towards Jer (and Jubs too I suppose): What kind of feelings do you get looking back at a forum you created (or participated in) over 10 years ago? Are you proud of where it is now?

Is it difficult being a mod? On average how much time do you spend on TBT in 1 day?

Why isn't this in the podcast board?
Will Kayla ever return?
Who would win in a fight: Kaiaa or Tina?

How did Justin acquire his Disney obsession?

How many times has Justin been to Disney world/Disneyland?

How many retraining orders have been filed against Justin for following Disney characters around the park?

Mulan or Pocahontas

Frozen or Tangled

The Hunchback of Notre Dame or Beauty and the Beast

Which is worse: Bambi or Dumbo?

i wanna hear what you guys think i sound like

ALRIGHTY.

1. When did you start playing Animal Crossing? How did you find the series?
  2. What was your first video game ever?
  3. Did you join any other Animal Crossing forums before TBT and if so, what?
  4. How did you find TBT?
  5. Who is Jubs?

>Lionel Richie

You've got a ****ing deal. Just need to convince Justin. But make sure your next post is a question!!!

Oh yeah I forgot to ask a question. Since you already answered my question about most embarrassing moment in Ask the staff I think I'm going to ask another question but you guys should answer this.

What was the worst punishment you received at school/home? :lemon:

What was your first EVER gaming experience? (like which was the first game you remember playing)

i wanna hear what you guys think i sound like

Like Impa, but more masculine and Japanese. :p

I need a question to ask. Uh... Can you give me bells?
Favorite collectible?

Last edited:
Back