• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Someone draw my OCs, please? c: (New OC added)

Alvery

kinda inactive rn
Bells
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Hi :) I'd really, reaally appreciate it if you guys tried to draw my OCs!

Here's my first OC! c:

tumblr_nalym0d2u21shcembo1_250.png

Sorry It's just a pixel :p She's a narwhal, by the way :) Also, if you're colouring, could you put splotches on her coat, like a actual narwhal? And just to note; her skin is actually white, not normal skin-coloured. Also, for reference, her pigtails are curly, kinda like the chocolate swirls that you put on cakes, if you know what I mean c: Thanks!

Yup! Please draw her if you feel like it c: Let me know if you want me to pay for it, and I'll try my best! (please note that I don't have much in terms of TBT or in-game bells ;~;)

Thank you!

?Ram ?em, flip ?em and TAKE A CHUNK OUTTA THEIR GUTS? or is it the other way ?round??
Name: Mukuro
Species: Narwhal
Height: 182 cm with horn, 122cm without
Likes: Ramming things, Adventuring, Violence, Sharks and other related creatures (bullying them, to be exact)
Dislikes: Getting her horn stuck. Not being able to get it out. Being left in that position for extended periods of time. Drifting away attached to ice floes due to the former.
Backstory + Personality: Her real home is much further up north, among the icy seas. Having been orphaned at such a young age that she had no concept of ?parents?, she?s grown up without much of a worry in the world, becoming a little too na?ve and carefree, as seen from her constant ramming of objects and getting her horn stuck in them. Having spent most of her life living around a very certain orca pod, she?s learned their mannerisms, culture and way of life (In other words that violence really is the best form of entertainment, sharks are a bunch of silly, loutish fish and that it?s great to be a carnivore). Hence, she?s more than a little bloodthirsty, and takes pleasure in picking on sharks? but since there aren?t many sharks up north, she has to settle for picking on penguins, fishes and occasionally species closely related to sharks, such as rays, and dogfish. She?d gladly take on larger animals if she gets the chance, though.
After living the majority of her life swimming with orcas, cutting holes in the ice to watch penguins fall through and getting her horn stuck in countless ice floes, she?s gotten a little bored of the ?quiet? life. Thus, she decided to set off on an adventure, to the warmer seas down south, where she?ll see new sights, meet new people, probably mutilate someone and most certainly get her horn stuck somewhere.
Trivia: She?s challenged her guardians to fight many times. She?s never won once, but seeing as she usually gets out of said fights alive, that?s an achievement in itself.
She hasn?t been actually adopted by the orca pod, they just see her as someone who follows them around and can put up a good fight.
She somehow got herself stuck vertically upwards in the middle of the tundra. Heaven knows how she got there and back.
She truly believes that fighting and mortally wounding people is something both parties enjoy, and is surprised when her prey tries to run away. After all, the other side never complains when she wins, and if she doesn?t they don?t have much of a reason to!
Alignment: Due to her violent tendencies, she would be somewhat of a wild card, probably even a bit of a bully (understatement), but deep down, she?s just doing what carnivores do: fight, kill, eat, live.
?PUUU! Why do they ALWAYS run away before I kill them!? ?

Hat:
http://www.shefinds.com/files/Womens-Hats-Juicy-Couture-Newsboy-Cap.jpg

Dress:
http://www.solilor.com/media/catalo...v/e/velvet_plaid_lolita_dress_green-blue1.jpg

Shoes
http://www.westblvd.com/dwds/images/Kitty-13-Grey-Suede-Womens-Designer.jpg

Could you make everything dark grey in colour, and for the hat button and designs on the dress, could you replace them with a skull button and skull/skeleton design respectively? Also, for the hat, the horn should stick through it, like the previous one.

tumblr_nc84uqI1xu1tbubz1o1_1280.png

by Amore
1ZVaBUc.png

by starlark
commission___mukuro__o_c___by_mieiki-d7yptrf.png

by Mieiki
35c1w29.jpg

by Coffee-Geek
alvery.gif

by cosmonaut
Mukuro.png

by Lunaresque
Alvery-OC_zps88c6abe6.png

by Aervels
XPj8dgH.gif

by Astro0 (2)
4LGom96.gif

by Astro0 (1)
Untitled23_zpsb546fce3.png

by neon-tetra
attachment.php

by MC4pros
Mukuro by AzureZefer.jpg
by AzureZefer
Mukuro by Zelia.jpg
by Zelia
Mukuro by Religious-Sonic.jpg
by Religious-Sonic
narwhalez_by_mewmewmewm1-d7wx7fy.jpg
by Mewmewmewm
Mukuro by Scarlette.jpg
by Scarlette
Mukuro by nekosync (2).jpg
by nekosync (2)
Mukuro by nekosync (1).jpg
by nekosync (1)

Second OC c:

drgherhye5heyw45uw4urthth_by_poka_sorm-d7xdz19.jpg

by the amazing Reenhard, who actually listened to my totally weird request! :D Thank you so much!

?Now, are you going to hand it over, or do I have to force you to??
Name: Korigashi Taiga
Species: Tiger Shark
Height: 216 cm
Likes: His job, Eating? stuff, Cash, Drugs, Painting doors, Decorating places
Dislikes: People not giving up ?the goods?, Others teasing him about his? peculiar tastes, Trespassers in his territory
Backstory + Personality: Having dropped out of school at a relatively early age due to certain ?incidents? in his family, he?s had to take up a job which no one who wants to keep their hands clean would take, his main one being to go round town on a regular basis, collect what some of the residents owed, and if you didn?t hand it over, he?d have to run back and tell his boss about it. Things could get, ah, a little nasty. You?d better cough it up; after all, you wouldn?t want this incident to affect your neighbours too, would you?
That?s right; you?d better clear out that trash can of mouldy food you?ve got in the kitchen, by prosciutto, it?s beyond rancid! Geez, that?s one NASTY stink! Come on, man, just hand it over, boss?ll kill me if I don?t finish my rounds on time?
That?s right, he?s the garbage man. What else could he have been?
At any rate, yeah, his father lost his life in the attack by the Tosatsu Kingdom, his mother was gravely ill, and thus he?s had to drop out of school and take up many odd jobs since he was young to make ends meet and pay for his mother?s medical bills, and he?s always grateful for any monetary assistance to pay for his mother?s drugs. Thankfully, being tiger (trash) sharks, they can survive on the more edible things he brings back from work, although he?s extremely sensitive to people calling them out for eating rubbish. Speaking of his job, it doesn?t go smoothly most of the time. He?ll encounter people who just refuse to hand over their trash for some reason, when he?s on guard, kids will to sneak into the dump for fun, and it takes him ages to solve these problems as most people think he?s some thug serving time by doing community service.
Trivia: In what little free time he has, he volunteers at the local orphanage, since he knows the pain of losing a parent, and feels sorry for the kids there who?ve lost both.
Lots of people think he?s a loan shark?s runner for some reason. What?s up with that, anyways?!
He has a terrible dress sense (as you can see) but for some reason, thinks it looks ?cool? and dresses in that fashion all the time, except during work (hygiene standards!).
His dream in life is to become an interior designer, but that?s put on hold till his mother gets well.
Alignment: Good, while he can sometimes be a little intimidating, he?s generally a nice guy, if a little hardheaded, and the only times he gets ticked off are when people refuse to hand over their rubbish for whatever stupid reason, when people insult his kind for eating trash, and when kids try to sneak into the rubbish dumps for fun; it?s dangerous, they could get hurt!
?No, seriously, it?s been festering for three weeks, why on earth would you want to keep that in your house?!?

Alvery-OC2_zps8e157766.png

by Aervels
2wbt7jk.png

by azukitan
drgherhye5heyw45uw4urthth_by_poka_sorm-d7xdz19.jpg

by Reenhard

Last edited:
Ah, thank you again! c: Both versions are super cute, I feel :) What do you use to draw, by the way?

Last edited:
Yeah, traditionally :p I don't have a tablet or anything like that (not even photoshop), so there really isn't a way for me do draw digitally.

Back