• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bored? Draw my OC! (And maybe a few villagers!)

violetneko

Atmospheric Legend
Bells
Ancient Lantern
Dusty Scroll
Cake
Heya there!
I've been wanting to see how others would draw my OC, Randi. I'm so limited in my style...
So, if you're looking for something to practice or are just plain bored, feel free to draw her! ^_^
alex_iphone 003.jpg
Think you're bad yourself? I don't care! I accept anything! :D

Need me to pay? Name your price! I'll try my best to match, but I do have a small limit; all my TBT (which is a measly 21 bells) or 3mil bells are my max amount, then I couldn't pay anyone else. Sooo, think about that :3

Edit: If you would draw the crankies of my town doing various stuff, I'll love you forever. (they all moved into the same part of town; not my doing! I call it Cranky Row; they always comment on what other pairs do XD)

Last edited:
I can draw her! Will try my best! Would like TBT! Don't like it? I'll send the TBT back to you!

mom_wip.png

TRied drawing her in a diffrent outfit and style!! Sorry if it's not what you were looking for! I hope you like it! :D

Here it is :3

Sorry for the bad quality, it was taken on my 3DS camera...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-08-25 14.16.07.jpg
    Screenshot 2014-08-25 14.16.07.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Here is a better quality image...

Screenshot 2014-08-25 22.39.48.jpg

The legs are a little weird, but I like how it turned out!

photo (6).jpg
I... tried? :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Eh, I'll probably do another (better) one later, when I'm not so busy...

Last edited:
Back