• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

Well technically the arsonist can prime 1 person each night and when they ignite they all die so there COULD be like 3 kills a night if the arsonist is successful

Ill be home in a few minutes and I have a bit more to say so ill post then.

Maybe scum is inactives and forgot to send in actions?

Scum might be inactive or just the targets have been saved and role blockers have blocked right. But I think KarlaKGB is scum. She is inactive so maybe she forgot to send in the kills

Maybe scum is inactives and forgot to send in actions?

That's also possible, and Ryan88 the only information you should tell us is if you were targeted or not last night.

We might not have much to go off of right now but at least we're having a decent conversation.

Also I was thinking that Sataric might be one to kill Feloreena, but I'm not sure if he would actually do it because it would seem too obvious if he was scum.

Scum might be inactive or just the targets have been saved and role blockers have blocked right. But I think KarlaKGB is scum. She is inactive so maybe she forgot to send in the kills

Okay first of all KarlaKGB is a guy. Second, he isn't inactive.

That's also possible, and Ryan88 the only information you should tell us is if you were targeted or not last night.

We might not have much to go off of right now but at least we're having a decent conversation.

Also I was thinking that Sataric might be one to kill Feloreena, but I'm not sure if he would actually do it because it would seem too obvious if he was scum.
How should I know if I was targeted?

I don't think he's inactive he just has invisible on. I think if Karla was mafia he'd send in kills not just do nothing.

1) Karla is male :p
2) Karla forgetting to send in kills lel

Back