Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

Only reason to think about shooting is if you're a player consistently killed or lynched N0/D1/N1.

@Oath: With that in mind would anyone claim it?

I would prefer they didnt claim, just in case they jailed someone and that person was protected from being jailed.

I would prefer they didnt claim, just in case they jailed someone and that person was protected from being jailed.

I was thinking back to XCOM Jailer, but I just remembered that Tina doesn't like no lynches so if there is a role like that then they don't have to NL.

I think.

Roleblockers don't traditionally block factional kills.

Vigs shouldn't claim until after the kill has gone through. Too many unknown factors in this game, who knows what buffonery tina has come up with.

One quick thought: How do we know there's town aligned roleblockers, though?
We cannot be sure of anything - It's just a possibility. It's also possible that there is a Mafia Roleblocker and that they blocked the Serial Killer, I suppose. The fact that only one kill was made in a game this large is what leads me to think that at least one or two must've been prevented somehow.

Why arsonist?
Well, if there is an Arsonist, that explains (to some degree) the lack of kills taking place, since the Arsonist normally first have to set up their kills in advance and then burn them all up at once. It's just a theory, of course - What do you think is the reason only one person died in the end?

I am confused as to why Sataric is focused on Arsonist. Idk I just think the arsonist would be weird in this game.

Has anyone even remembered I'm playing?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not going to claim as everyone doesn't what me too.

I am confused as to why Sataric is focused on Arsonist. Idk I just think the arsonist would be weird in this game.

Not to mention Sataric also seemed pretty surprised about seeing Town's Win Condition when that win condition is basically what prompted the posts mentioning the possibility of a third party serial killer during the Night.

Well, if there is an Arsonist, that explains (to some degree) the lack of kills taking place, since the Arsonist normally first have to set up their kills in advance and then burn them all up at once. It's just a theory, of course - What do you think is the reason only one person died in the end?

I suppose that's possible- but there's many other variables, such as: doctors protected some of the targeted players, mafia KP could be 1 for some strange reason, or they could have a point system similar to HP mafia like Dolby pointed out. There's also the possibility mafia withheld some kills, but that's highly doubtful~

I agree with Oath, Sataric, I don't know you are so set on the arsonist. But w/e, you could be right. Btw, I see you viewing the thread, Karen. :)

One kill? Assuming 3KP + 1 third party killer role, there's still a kill missing. Even without the third party role it's a HUGE coincidence that the docs saved the right people.

This makes me believe that perhaps mafia has less KP than we think. Is it possible that somehow mafia have more actions in compensation for a lower KP? It would make sense if that were the case. 5 scum, and maybe only 2KP? It would make more sense if that were the case in both scenarios (with or without third party killer).

Also, @Sataric: Highly unlikely that town has roleblockers imo. And noob question, what's this Arsonist role that you speak of?

I suppose that's possible- but there's many other variables, such as: doctors protected some of the targeted players, mafia KP could be 1 for some strange reason, or they could have a point system similar to HP mafia like Dolby pointed out. There's also the possibility mafia withheld some kills, but that's highly doubtful~

I agree with Oath, Sataric, I don't know you are so set on the arsonist. But w/e, you could be right. Btw, I see you viewing the thread, Karen. :)

Give me time to gather my thoughts and type! It's been a while since I've played.

Has anyone even remembered I'm playing?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not going to claim as everyone doesn't what me too.

This isn't really relevant to what anybody is talking about.

Also, I'm not seeing why the arsonist would be in play. If there are Mafia roles and Third-Party roles, than an arsonist wouldn't affect KP anyway, so not seeing the link, unless of course it was a Mafia arsonist.

You guys know what would be really interesting and funny?

If the mafia didn't actually kill anyone. So we have a day post of: Nothing happened gg

Also I don't think any of you guys mentioned this but Tom posted this. So I mean I dunno, maybe that's what happened?

One kill? Assuming 3KP + 1 third party killer role, there's still a kill missing. Even without the third party role it's a HUGE coincidence that the docs saved the right people.

This makes me believe that perhaps mafia has less KP than we think. Is it possible that somehow mafia have more actions in compensation for a lower KP? It would make sense if that were the case. 5 scum, and maybe only 2KP? It would make more sense if that were the case in both scenarios (with or without third party killer).

Also, @Sataric: Highly unlikely that town has roleblockers imo. And noob question, what's this Arsonist role that you speak of?
One night you prime a person with gasoline then the next day or night you ignite them and they die. Atleast that how it is in irc maf.

(This is based off what I know from IRC Mafia) The Arsonist chooses people to "prime" every night, and during the day they can ignite the players and they burn to death.

This isn't really relevant to what anybody is talking about.

Also, I'm not seeing why the arsonist would be in play. If there are Mafia roles and Third-Party roles, than an arsonist wouldn't affect KP anyway, so not seeing the link, unless of course it was a Mafia arsonist.

Also I don't think any of you guys mentioned this but Tom posted this. So I mean I dunno, maybe that's what happened?
Maybe scum is inactives and forgot to send in actions?

Back